Page 185 of 193 FirstFirst ... 165175180181182183184185186187188189190 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Borgeman View Post
    So I think I'm winning for the earliest MP-36 order - #1047x
    Unfulfilled of course
    I'm also #1047X so guess we'll see haha

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Yeah but ...

Oh no, I was only playing the "who has the earliest order" game.
    I gotta take whatever wins i can
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

This waiting for shipping notification thing is just like winning Megatran's prizes (or may be even harder). May be they also put all our order numbers in a hat and pick which to send first

Anyway im in 10700s for both Megs and Starscream better keep crossing my fingers

So looks like a lot of customers ordered as soon as it went up but the order numbers are not sequential with time, it must be based on when you start the cart process as opposed to when you complete purchased o_O?

I would've thought it based on when you completed purchase, but then who knows, their checkout and orders/fulfillment dept don't seem to follow that logic. Out of curiosity did anyone with a lower/earlier order number have express shipping option added as well? Even though they said it wasn't available for MP-36

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    Out of curiosity did anyone with a lower/earlier order number have express shipping option added as well? Even though they said it wasn't available for MP-36
    Not I...

Actually I guess I'm kinda curious if any other ppl have received shipping notices, regardless of express or not. I can't be the only OCTA member right? Or maybe all other Megs have gone to non-members ... and the usual, it doesn't help that we have no idea how many they got in and across how many batch deliveries they are expecting

Actually I guess I'm kinda curious if any other ppl have received shipping notices, regardless of express or not. I can't be the only OCTA member right? Or maybe all other Megs have gone to non-members ... and the usual, it doesn't help that we have no idea how many they got in and across how many batch deliveries they are expecting
    I was in and out @ 8:31QLD time but nope, nothing... I'm sure the express option is being used, in this case, as "priority" delivery

Seems your the only one so far, I haven't seen any one in any local or intl group/forums saying they have a Pc mp-36 notification other than yourself.

Maybe their still churning them out and more will happen over the next few days/weeks , or maybe batch 1 was literally a batch of 1

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    Got a reply to my April 2nd email...

Despite asking for a refund for Blaster (which they offered to me back in Nov), got told June (LOL) and also 'by end of May' for Sixshot and TR Prime...

We'll see (in a month's time I guess) what their response is to my much more upfront email from last week re: refunds for all my orders.

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    Maybe their still churning them out and more will happen over the next few days/weeks months, or maybe batch 1 was literally a batch of 1
    Let's not kid ourselves. It'll be October and people will still be chasing their MP36's.

So judging by order numbers from 1047x to 1054x within the first minute or two, just how many Megatrons did PC sell? 60 or 70 in under 2 minutes is crazy. Even if not all those orders are Megs, it's likely most of them are.
    I'm at 10525, 18 orders ahead of Initial_G. It truly is random.

Also we've all overlooked the obvious explanation for the perceived errors in PC's updates. "Delivery in april or May"... at no point have they ever stated a year. Figures are due May 2043. It's so obvious now!