Page 186 of 193 FirstFirst ... 166176181182183184185186187188189190191 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

October lol. Did you forget to add 2018 after that sinnertwin?

Sheesh Premium Collectables need to speak up. I am still waiting for a preorder from October. No reply to my emails asking about it.

Anyone been consistently able to maintain contact?

Quote Originally Posted by Starganderfish View Post
    So judging by order numbers from 1047x to 1054x within the first minute or two, just how many Megatrons did PC sell? 60 or 70 in under 2 minutes is crazy. Even if not all those orders are Megs, it's likely most of them are!
    But people may not have ordered mp-36 between those numbers though... ?

Anyway received another reply from PC (2 replies in a week! Yay!!) about cancelling an order for store credits.

I just want emails of shipping notifications though. Arghh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gen Jay View Post
    But people may not have ordered mp-36 between those numbers though... ?

Anyway received another reply from PC (2 replies in a week! Yay!!) about cancelling an order for store credits.

I just want emails of shipping notifications though. Arghh!!
    True. As stated not all will be MP-36 but over the course of two minutes at 8.30 at night, how many other sales would you expect PC to make? Even being generous and allowing for 20 orders in 2 minutes being for other figures (at the height of the Megatron pre-order), that's still more than 50
    orders. And the pre-order was up for several days I think? PC would have easily sold several hundred over that time, even allowing for the initial rush. They clearly weren't and still aren't equipped to handle those volumes. No way they'll admit that though.
    Dunno about you but no way in hell would I accept store credit only for cancelled orders. Considering Aus consumer law and the borderline deceptive activities of PC recently, you'd be in good shape to demand a proper refund, and get that legally enforced.
    Store credit ties you to them and just leaves you waiting without communication for future products.

Quote Originally Posted by Starganderfish View Post
    True. As stated not all will be MP-36 but over the course of two minutes at 8.30 at night, how many other sales would you expect PC to make? Even being generous and allowing for 20 orders in 2 minutes being for other figures (at the height of the Megatron pre-order), that's still more than 50
    orders. And the pre-order was up for several days I think? PC would have easily sold several hundred over that time, even allowing for the initial rush. They clearly weren't and still aren't equipped to handle those volumes. No way they'll admit that though.
    Dunno about you but no way in hell would I accept store credit only for cancelled orders. Considering Aus consumer law and the borderline deceptive activities of PC recently, you'd be in good shape to demand a proper refund, and get that legally enforced.
    Store credit ties you to them and just leaves you waiting without communication for future products.
    Yeh not the best solution with store credits ... guest I'm taking what I can at this point ...

Well, last I checked, PC had very little in stock items - none that I'm interested in anyway. So store credit would be pretty useless to me - If I put it into another pre-order, it'll be the same waiting game.

I would point out that a business cannot force you into store credits if they don't deliver on the goods.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
    I was in and out @ 8:31QLD time but nope, nothing... I'm sure the express option is being used, in this case, as "priority" delivery
    There's a good 200 orders before I got in and chose express. So let's go with your theory of express option being prioritised. The page clearly states no express shipping available so out of 200 I'm going to say about 20 people ignored/missed this comment and went with express. I think 20 people is being a bit generous but it shows that they received a very low number of Megatron's. I'm guessing just a few cases. The first few that went with express got the shipping notice. It's not a good sign.

I was in such a hurry to order MP36 Megs didn't even see the no express option
    but i paid for it, yet no shipping notice yet .... so

What's the guess they only got maybe 5 MP megs?