Page 188 of 193 FirstFirst ... 168178183184185186187188189190191192 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

April the 3rd y'all!

"Hi Steven,

We do apologize for the late reply, We are having the team work extra hours to push through our email backlog so that we may provide a better and timely replies to queries and continuously improve our service. We would like to inform you the ETA's for your order. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

UW-EX BALDIGUS (Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive)- May
    UW-EX Megatronia -May
    Hasbro Masterpiece Soundwave-May
    Takara LG35 - Super Ginrai-May
    Takara LG39 - Brainstorm -May
    Takara LG38 - Condor & Apeface- May
    TAKARA LG40 – Astrotrain-November
    TAKARA LG37 - Jaguar & Blue Horn-November

Customer Service"

NOVEMBER.

On top of this, no reason given for the delay, no explanation for why LG37 and LG40 are literally A YEAR AFTER RELEASE.

ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    April the 3rd y'all!

"Hi Steven,

We do apologize for the late reply, We are having the team work extra hours to push through our email backlog so that we may provide a better and timely replies to queries and continuously improve our service. We would like to inform you the ETA's for your order. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

UW-EX BALDIGUS (Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive)- May
    UW-EX Megatronia -May
    Hasbro Masterpiece Soundwave-May
    Takara LG35 - Super Ginrai-May
    Takara LG39 - Brainstorm -May
    Takara LG38 - Condor & Apeface- May
    TAKARA LG40 – Astrotrain-November
    TAKARA LG37 - Jaguar & Blue Horn-November

Customer Service"

NOVEMBER.

On top of this, no reason given for the delay, no explanation for why LG37 and LG40 are literally A YEAR AFTER RELEASE.

ok.
    Are they waiting for a reissue?

They should just jump on bbts (where both are instock) buy them asap and send it over to you for all the troubles caused.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post

They should just jump on bbts (where both are instock) buy them asap and send it over to you for all the troubles caused.
    seeing various chances of obtaining Ramjet on TT site, I think they wont do it.

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post

My favourite bit is "Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.". because, you know, nothings gonna help your email backlog like giving vague/uninformative answers and then telling people "yeah just email thru, that's fine".

It's a joke.

Takara LG40 Astrotrain they told me May in the email reply i got mind you thats the one that supposedly i'll be getting 13 bots ( xmas in May )

So I just spent $270 AUD at Robot Kingdom to get MP Primal and Cheetor, because I have no idea when I will get them from PC. I will decide later if I want to sell the ones that I get from PC... but who knows when that will be

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    So I just spent $270 AUD at Robot Kingdom to get MP Primal and Cheetor, because I have no idea when I will get them from PC. I will decide later if I want to sell the ones that I get from PC... but who knows when that will be
    I already done this for one of my orders even though they said Early May.

Ordered Megatronia, Baldigus and Brainstorm from elsewhere because u know.

This thread lol.

When good times go bad.

Can't say you all weren't given the heads up

I guess I will be waiting next year for my mp megs. I still have an inferno mp undelivered. Mp grapple unfulfilled. An mp sound wave unfulfilled. The aforementioned mp megs unfulfilled. And the eventual mp art fire... Still waiting on inferno and grapple, when in the last week there have been some for sale at the same price I paid for at PC. This is utterly rediculous and disappointing. I am too scared to ask, as on TCCA someone who kept asking about their unfulfilled orders had their account cancelled and money refunded. Just sourcing such items aftermarket and months after release is expensive. Look at how much mp megs is at the moment.... Sighs....