Page 189 of 193 FirstFirst ... 169179184185186187188189190191192 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

I'll save you waiting for next months update

The Customer Service Dept Staff are still new to the business after 3 months and are still learning how to turn on a computer, refer to a spreadsheet to process queries and requests, but are trying to get through the backlog as fast as possible.

The Team is now working overtime hours to catch up.

MP-32 Shipping commenced early June, shipping throughout July taking place.

MP-33 Shipping commenced early June, shipping throughout July taking place.

MP-34 Shipping commenced early June, shipping throughout July taking place.

MP-35 Shipping commenced early June, shipping throughout July taking place.

MP-36 Shipping commenced early June, shipping throughout July taking place.

How do I go about violating the terms of service in such a way as to get an actual refund?

edit: fully expecting another update to just say "lol hi its scott i hav your money fuck you"

I got a nice reply just now (from an email submitted Apr 3) which I found amusing:

We do apologize for the late reply, We are having the team work extra hours to push through our email backlog so that we may provide a better and timely replies to queries and continuously improve our service. We would like to inform you that most of the orders Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-33 Inferno and Takara Tomy MP-11 NR RAMJET for these items has been shipped out and final batch is due to ship before the end of May. We do apologize for the delay but rest assured that your order will be shipped to you as soon as possible. Please feel free contact us if you have further queries.
    There's nothing there saying an ETA at all for MY SPECIFIC ORDERS which is what I asked about.

Oh well As others have said, no longer ordering at PC as the cost saving doesn't justify the delays.

Have a great weekend all!

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    How do I go about violating the terms of service in such a way as to get an actual refund?

edit: fully expecting another update to just say "lol hi its scott i hav your money fuck you"
    It used to be possible and happened when seen saying negative things about pc on forums and having it linked to your pc account. Not no more though, pc would go broke doing that today with the amount of negative comments flying around

Just to clarify my earlier post; I've asked PC to cancel a preorder (stomp FT-07 reissue) for store credits, not an item that's overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by Koroboo View Post
    I got a nice reply just now (from an email submitted Apr 3) which I found amusing:

There's nothing there saying an ETA at all for MY SPECIFIC ORDERS which is what I asked about.

Oh well As others have said, no longer ordering at PC as the cost saving doesn't justify the delays.

Have a great weekend all!
    Thats strangely similar to the email I got today replying to my April 4th email.

We do apologize for the late reply, We are having the team work extra hours to push through our email backlog so that we may provide a better and timely replies to queries and continuously improve our service. We would like to inform you that most of the orders for UW-EX BALDIGUS (Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive) and Masterpiece MP-36 Megatron these item has been shipped out and final batch is due to ship before the end of May. We do apologize for the delay but rest assured that your order will be shipped to you as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions
    I take it they are using a form letter and the copy and paste function.

Quote Originally Posted by Pig's_A_King View Post
    I guess I will be waiting next year for my mp megs. I still have an inferno mp undelivered. Mp grapple unfulfilled. An mp sound wave unfulfilled. The aforementioned mp megs unfulfilled. And the eventual mp art fire... Still waiting on inferno and grapple, when in the last week there have been some for sale at the same price I paid for at PC. This is utterly rediculous and disappointing. I am too scared to ask, as on TCCA someone who kept asking about their unfulfilled orders had their account cancelled and money refunded. Just sourcing such items aftermarket and months after release is expensive. Look at how much mp megs is at the moment.... Sighs....
    Honestly? I'm kind of hoping for exactly that result.
    Honestly I'd be willing to pay the extra just to have certainty my order will arrive. Already completely abandoned PC for future orders and spreading them out among several other retailers. Costs more but happy to pay now.
    PC have clearly lost the plot and are naively convinced they can just keep on spinning the same crap to us. Judging by the replies people are receiving, PC's supplier has put just about every single outstanding item on one big shipment due to arrive some time in May. I'll beleive it when I start getting shipping notices.

Quote Originally Posted by Starganderfish View Post
    Honestly I'd be willing to pay the extra just to have certainty my order will arrive. Already completely abandoned PC for future orders and spreading them out among several other retailers. Costs more but happy to pay now.
    Yep. I've come to the same conclusion. I tried to advise PC about this too on their FB page - basically saying that consumers are willing to pay more for more reliable service and suggested that they would be better off increasing their prices if it meant better reliability. But shortly after posting this was when I got blocked. I wasn't being nasty or anything, just offering advice. Cos their defence seems to solely revolved around, "But we're cheap!" -- yeah, but cheap at what cost? It was acceptable when they were just a bit slower than other retailers but ultimately still reliable, but this clearly hasn't been a sustainable business model. They need to adapt. And honestly, even if their prices are on par or even slightly dearer than Japanese RRP then I reckon that they could still stay in business. You don't have to always beat your competitors' prices, simply being able to match (or come close to matching) their prices is often good enough.

But I've come to the same conclusion as you. I paid full RRP for my MP36 which was $60 dearer than PC's price, but the important thing is that I have the toy now. I managed to find MP35 at a slightly cheaper price than PC's, and again, I have the toy now.

Well, I'm going to wait the month out - nothing we can do either way. If the outstanding orders haven't been fulfilled as promised I'll just have to think about what to do then. 26 days and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Yep. I've come to the same conclusion. I tried to advise PC about this too on their FB page - basically saying that consumers are willing to pay more for more reliable service and suggested that they would be better off increasing their prices if it meant better reliability. But shortly after posting this was when I got blocked. I wasn't being nasty or anything, just offering advice. Cos their defence seems to solely revolved around, "But we're cheap!" -- yeah, but cheap at what cost? It was acceptable when they were just a bit slower than other retailers but ultimately still reliable, but this clearly hasn't been a sustainable business model. They need to adapt. And honestly, even if their prices are on par or even slightly dearer than Japanese RRP then I reckon that they could still stay in business. You don't have to always beat your competitors' prices, simply being able to match (or come close to matching) their prices is often good enough.

But I've come to the same conclusion as you. I paid full RRP for my MP36 which was $60 dearer than PC's price, but the important thing is that I have the toy now. I managed to find MP35 at a slightly cheaper price than PC's, and again, I have the toy now.
    And yet when a few of us came here expressing our dissatisfaction and gave our opinions on improvement, we got hammered by you and others from the happy to wait crew. The writing was on the wall long before you guys seen it, but what would basic members know hey?