Page 192 of 193 FirstFirst ... 172182187188189190191192193 LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    And you would wish this on other forum members? I think it is your attitude rather than the issues you brought up that has members talking to you the way they do.
    Nail on the head.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Well unfortunately still no notifications.

So my order for Megatron was placed placed on November 09, 2016 08:32PM with order number 1051x yet the first guy to get his Megatron processed had order number 10543. That makes zero sense especially since they didn't allow people to jump the queue on Megatron.

I'm not even going to cash in my 60 dollars worth of Energon credits, they are just falling so far behind every other retailer.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So my order for Megatron was placed placed on November 09, 2016 08:32PM with order number 1051x yet the first guy to get his Megatron processed had order number 10543. That makes zero sense especially since they didn't allow people to jump the queue on Megatron.

I'm not even going to cash in my 60 dollars worth of Energon credits, they are just falling so far behind every other retailer.
    1.They should never allow cue jumping in the first place
    2.They should be going in order of the order number, case in point people waiting on mp ramjets
    3.If they can't stock those within a month or 2 (and even then that's a stretch) they SHOULD IMMEDIATELY contact the buyer and give them the OPTION to wait or go refund, and by refund FULL cash back no store credit rubbish
    4.To ease things on their end orders should be FINAL with no change of minds (gotta give pc something to help them out)

They seem to have issues stocking things in, does their backend actually have an actual order limit or do they need to manually hit the "stop" button on pre-orders, I'm getting the feeling they're getting too many orders that they themselves know they can't stock on

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Take note by boat eta is two months as per Japan post stated.
    So you need to give worse case scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    They seem to have issues stocking things in, does their backend actually have an actual order limit or do they need to manually hit the "stop" button on pre-orders, I'm getting the feeling they're getting too many orders that they themselves know they can't stock on
    Earlier on at least I believe they did have a stock level set up as I recall certain people stating that they had maxed out their carts to see how many items were left and this process did indeed cause items to "go out of stock".
    I dont know whether this was eventually removed to prevent these sort of stock level "tests" happening but there was indeed an actual order limit in the past

Anybody filed a credit card dispute yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    April the 3rd y'all!

"Hi Steven,

We do apologize for the late reply, We are having the team work extra hours to push through our email backlog so that we may provide a better and timely replies to queries and continuously improve our service. We would like to inform you the ETA's for your order. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

UW-EX BALDIGUS (Takara Tomy Mall Exclusive)- May
    UW-EX Megatronia -May
    Hasbro Masterpiece Soundwave-May
    Takara LG35 - Super Ginrai-May
    Takara LG39 - Brainstorm -May
    Takara LG38 - Condor & Apeface- May
    TAKARA LG40 – Astrotrain-November
    TAKARA LG37 - Jaguar & Blue Horn-November

Customer Service"

NOVEMBER.

On top of this, no reason given for the delay, no explanation for why LG37 and LG40 are literally A YEAR AFTER RELEASE.

ok.
    My interpretation is the web page still says November (meaning the original 2016 release date) and customer service just pulled it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    My interpretation is the web page still says November (meaning the original 2016 release date) and customer service just pulled it from there.
    Except astrotrain was Jan release

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Except astrotrain was Jan release
    It was Nov via pc's page, back WAY before hlj and amiami or anyone had any real dates.

Its clear the staff pulled it from there, meaning they're just being...lazy would it be?

Someone needs to ask (as I sent them enough emails within the last 3 months to know when my orders are supposedly coming ) to simply ask...what is the actual cause of the delays?

If I get nothing at all from them this month I'll then ask myself