Page 22 of 193 FirstFirst ... 21217181920212223242526273242 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Megatran Guest

Default Change to release date need to be updated to online site

UW Devastator: Online site showing release date still for late December (remain unchanged). However, a member here mentioned PC's facebook has a release update for mid-January.

This online site need to reflect this change (& any other changes), just like other established online sites. Not just on facebook.

Oops wrong thread.
    Last edited by UltimateGalvatron; 19th December 2015 at 08:11 PM.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by Premium Collectables View Post
    Hey Guys, we do check these posts . so with auspost can people please ensure the email on the order is correct as the tracking info on auspost should come from auspost directly. if no one is getting auspost emails we would love to know so we can ask why this is not happening
    Im one of them when ordered Tracks. No email from auspost unlike Transdirect. doest PC also emails us that they are shipping and item via a certain courier?

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Im one of them when ordered Tracks. No email from auspost unlike Transdirect. doest PC also emails us that they are shipping and item via a certain courier?
    Thanks we are going to follow up with auspost why tracking info is not being received

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    UW Devastator: Online site showing release date still for late December (remain unchanged). However, a member here mentioned PC's facebook has a release update for mid-January.

This online site need to reflect this change (& any other changes), just like other established online sites. Not just on facebook.
    Credit where credit is due.

http://www.premiumcollectables.com.a...-04-devastator

Vulcun received and box is in excellent condition. Once again PC delivers.

For those that read my post in the Venting Thread about my MP Thundercracker that was mis-delivered here's an update. PC has been following it up but the courier company called Fastway has been terrible about the whole issue and PC is taking it to the postal ombudsman. Apparently I'm not the only person that has had issues related to Fastway so PC is going to use another company in the future.

I've never really liked Fastway's service and I have had them handle packages poorly in the past so I have far more confidence in PC now that they are using a different delivery company.

Great decision PC. Looking forward to getting Devastator, Clampdown and Grand Convoy in the new year.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    For those that read my post in the Venting Thread about my MP Thundercracker that was mis-delivered here's an update. PC has been following it up but the courier company called Fastway has been terrible about the whole issue and PC is taking it to the postal ombudsman. Apparently I'm not the only person that has had issues related to Fastway so PC is going to use another company in the future.

I've never really liked Fastway's service and I have had them handle packages poorly in the past so I have far more confidence in PC now that they are using a different delivery company.

Great decision PC. Looking forward to getting Devastator, Clampdown and Grand Convoy in the new year.
    That's a shame. As a seller my wife has used Fastway many times and has had a good experience every time. Admittedly the items posted didn't require careful handling. Good to hear that PC went the extra mile for you.

I got my UW Defensor today from PC. Came via Fastway, my wife was home to accept the delivery. It was packed very well indeed. PC is fast becoming my retailer of choice, I have more pre-orders with them and am very likely to order more in the future.

Thanks PC!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

received MP-11T, Devy and Road Rage in one big box. The box had a dented hole but goods inside were okay.