Page 33 of 193 FirstFirst ... 132328293031323334353637384353 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

I ordered mine when they re-opened pre-orders, so I'm definitely in one of the last batches

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Still no word on my MP Ratchet. I ordered mine in mid November so I'm assuming that those who've already received their Ratchets must've preordered before then (i.e. first come first serve). Just curious.
    I've got 2 Ratchet's on order too, still waiting. My experience with previous orders for PC MP's is they typically arrive a month after Japanese release. Given the great prices I'm not complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post
    I just want to give a big shout out to Premium Collectables for giving back to the community. Last week I ran a fundraiser to buy new toys and play equipment for a local childcare centre, and Scott and his team at PC made a generous donation to our efforts. We raised more than $2500 to buy new stuff for the kids, and had a really great night that engaged the local community. Many thanks to all at PC.

PS - I was emcee for the night, and I only messed up *once* when telling people to check out Premium Collectables for all their "adult toy needs". I corrected myself, but the line was already out there.
    Good on you PC! Another good reason to shop with you!

And loool at "adult toy needs"! Homer and Bart would be proud:

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Still no word on my MP Ratchet. I ordered mine in mid November so I'm assuming that those who've already received their Ratchets must've preordered before then (i.e. first come first serve). Just curious.
    I ordered mine at the very end of December, so if I get a shipping notification before you, then I would start to worry...

A bit late on my feedback but I got my MP Shockwave last Friday. Courier actually turned up around 6 PM so that was perfect. Was able to sign for the package myself
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Got my new CW Victorion set from PC with an awesome surprise, CW sticker set for Defensor & Optimus Maximus1 Thanks again PC!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Got my new CW Victorion set from PC with an awesome surprise, CW sticker set for Defensor & Optimus Maximus1 Thanks again PC!

I still haven't received any notice yet for her.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Got my WarDog Veteran 2 weeks back -> excellent!

The instruction manual was all printed wrong, but that's nothing to do with PC and I'm talking to BadCube about it.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    I still haven't received any notice yet for her.
    Bummer dude, I'm in the same boat with Grand Galvatron. Hopefully we'll get them soon.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Bummer dude, I'm in the same boat with Grand Galvatron. Hopefully we'll get them soon.
    Wow and that came out a lot earlier too

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Wow and that came out a lot earlier too
    I am still waiting on ramjet and have meessaged for an eta.