Page 35 of 193 FirstFirst ... 152530313233343536373839404555 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Thanks PC for getting back to my question regarding my order.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    That's an insane box for just one robot! Have you opened and transformed it yet?
    Yeap, and will post some pics and my thoughts in the Third Party thread for it as not to derail this one

I received a notification today that my MP Ramjet has shipped. But PC's tracking link is still showing the incorrect address, whereas StarTrack Express' email shows the correct address.

I am thoroughly confused.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I received a notification today that my MP Ramjet has shipped. But PC's tracking link is still showing the incorrect address, whereas StarTrack Express' email shows the correct address.

I am thoroughly confused.
    it should not be a bad thing as star track has your right address and they are the ones delivering it

I hope you're right. I'm still quite inexperienced at this whole online shopping thing... gah.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I hope you're right. I'm still quite inexperienced at this whole online shopping thing... gah.
    I will cross my fingers and hope it dose arrive at your new address

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Gotten wheeljack today.

Australia post just knocked on door, shouted hello and left the parcel at my door.

FYI only so when parcels do get lost. You know why.
    And no, I didn't sign anything and expect to but the driver drove off.

I have questioned I think forth time now, if you are using Australia post why can't members get free shipping to parcel lockers. There is no reason even if it's too big, we be able to pickup at that collection point.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Gotten wheeljack today.

Australia post just knocked on door, shouted hello and left the parcel at my door.

FYI only so when parcels do get lost. You know why.
    And no, I didn't sign anything and expect to but the driver drove off.

I have questioned I think forth time now, if you are using Australia post why can't members get free shipping to parcel lockers. There is no reason even if it's too big, we be able to pickup at that collection point.
    From what I read on their site, only new members or existing who changed their postal address after a certain date miss out on free shipping.

I've been using my Parcel Locker address since the start so I think I'm ok

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    From what I read on their site, only new members or existing who changed their postal address after a certain date miss out on free shipping.

I've been using my Parcel Locker address since the start so I think I'm ok
    I have no idea, I understand if we are using private couriers but StarTrack isn't .

Can someone here please explain how Premium Collectables works.

When I go to a standard commerical website, it has stuff to buy, I click buy and pay etc, simple enough.

But when I go on the PC site, everything is sold out / out of stock, and it's all preorders.

Does this mean that there is finite stock of everything, and it all sells out pretty much instantly? I've seen some good deals on there, but even stuff that doesn't come out (for example UW Computron) is listed as sold out - meaning it's all been pre-ordered yes?

And once all those pre-orders have been filled, does the PC site ever get any more stock in?

I've asked this before, but don't have the accurate info I'm looking for yet, so I would really appreciate if something here in the know could tell me how this site works.
    I mean I've been looking sites for months for Titan stuff, waiting for any local news, checking OZ-Formers every week for any scrap of info, and then I find this PC site with great bargains, but everything is pre-sold so I can't buy anything.

Meanwhile, some sellers on ebay are already taking preorders for Titans Returns toy waves at twice the retail price for stuff that doesn't come out for 2-3 months.

Looks like I'll be playing the waiting game, and wasting fuel visiting 20 different Big W's and Targets as usual in my hunt for TF toys.

Also, does anyone know about the sipping rates from there. Say I bought UW Computron (assuming it becomes available to buy again), what can I expect to pay for shipping?