Page 39 of 193 FirstFirst ... 192934353637383940414243444959 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

RielyD I also ordered power master optimus, I haven't gotten it or been notified of it being shipped out. Wtf! Does PC notify you of items in transit?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pig's_A_King View Post
    RielyD I also ordered power master optimus, I haven't gotten it or been notified of it being shipped out. Wtf! Does PC notify you of items in transit?
    You should get notifications whenever any order is dispatched from PC , I would take it easy as they have been very busy sorting out finance for mp-11sw and also doing dispatch of other toys. They will eventually be shipped

I hope so. I put a parcel locker as my address for power master op and Delta magnus. I hope they arrive. PC are using star track/Aussie post now, so I don't see why I shouldn't get my toys. I ordered mp inferno the other day, and now p.o. boxes and parcel lockers are now deliverable but with a $10 postage fee? Wtf? There prices are so low anyways, but it still doesn't seem fair. That's my 2 cents anyways.

I am Kent Brockman, and goodnight.

Now over a week and 4 days respectively since I've emailed P.C with no reply. I get that they're expanding and all, but when you're actively trying to reach buyers through an increased social media presence without properly serving your existing customers, it's rather frustrating.

When can we expect a customer service expansion/ overhaul, as it's pretty annoying that I'm unable to use my VIP status discount until my emails get responded to?

I really don't feel like I should have to continually hound you on Facebook, Twitter and now Instagram that seems to have become the norm to receive a reply within 48 hours.
    Last edited by laproblematique; 15th July 2016 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pig's_A_King View Post
    You'll always know when it's dispatched, as you get an email from PC saying the order is complete, and a separate email with a tracking number. But they process in the order it was received..... I'd placed an order within minutes of going up, so very many months ago.

I'm waiting on UW Bruticus, but I'd placed it very late so will b right at the end of the queue. I suspect they get a lot of their stock in smaller batches. I've never had an order go unfilfilled, or cancelled, yet. It's a trade off - price versus super speed. I'm happy with that, cos it means more toys 😺
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I placed my order for power master optimus on April 29, when did you place your' s ReillyD? I still haven't got my toy or any shipping notification... 2ns order and first to BD dispatched, not impressed

I placed my order for titan leaders on April 26 and nothing either

I placed my order on day 1... got mine this week

Just relax guys, they will come.

If I'm not correct p.c mentioned awhile ago that even if Aus post gets their whole shipment in they will only allocate so much space in their delivery van.
    So i would assume that this would also slow things up for them.

Default Deliveries

This is a pretty easy one for us to clarify.

any items we send using Auspost will only happen once a week.
    our courier service is daily, so it is always possible a courier customer will receive a item before a Auspost Customer.

Some businesses do not allow shipping to Po Boxes , we decided to still offer the option, but it is a slower service and not our primary delivery service..

also incoming stock to us with auspost can be problematic with our order sizes. we have been advised by auspost sometimes our stock is not fully shipped the same day or processed at the delivery centres at the same time, so we receive partial shipments throught the week.

reg. 15 boxes of 4 uw-07. we initially received 5 boxes then 3 and now 7.
    it is too hard for us to even understand the logic there.

we have complained to auspost but they said it based on the workload at the delivery centres and the amount of other parcels the local contractor has.

we have asked if we can collect from the delivery centre to receive items and have been knocked back.