Page 63 of 193 FirstFirst ... 435358596061626364656667687383 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    None whatsoever. Not even confirming my understanding of what has happened (which leads me to believe my analysis is correct). Some real issues here. Changing the order of waves after people have made purchases. Removing item descriptions for both waves. This is not simply a matter of Hasbro making case revisions.

I've spent thousands with PC this year alone and so it is disappointing. Will just leave it at that. If someone wants to question it further I'm happy to post my full correspondence.
    :-( that's not good, its similar to what some other customers are experiencing with the whole pc/amex fiasco over on fb in terms of trying to get answers, here is the link in case any amex/pc promotion customers here in the same boat, save you the trouble of emailing and asking. AMEX/PC

oh well it is what it is, none of this is new and won't change, luckily there's still plenty of places you can get the Black series from.

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    :-( that's not good, its similar to what some other customers are experiencing with the whole pc/amex fiasco over on fb in terms of trying to get answers, here is the link in case any amex/pc promotion customers here in the same boat, save you the trouble of emailing and asking. AMEX/PC

oh well it is what it is, none of this is new and won't change, luckily there's still plenty of places you can get the Black series from.
    Right, I signed up for that shop small promotion too. But I always thought it was unlikely to come to anything with PC since they weren't listed before I put on my Megatron order.

Yes I'll be buying my Black Series now back at Myer when they have their usual 20% off toys sales.

I contacted them for the first time last week. Enquiring on the status of my Ramjet order. They told me I am still some way off the que and could be refunded if I liked. I replied asking if I was guaranteed to receive one and they said yes. So back to waiting for me. Fairly happy with response times. Was maybe 2 days between each email and was over a weekend.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    I contacted them for the first time last week. Enquiring on the status of my Ramjet order. They told me I am still some way off the que and could be refunded if I liked. I replied asking if I was guaranteed to receive one and they said yes. So back to waiting for me.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but MP Ramjet was officially released in March. How long is the queue?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    I contacted them for the first time last week. Enquiring on the status of my Ramjet order. They told me I am still some way off the que and could be refunded if I liked. I replied asking if I was guaranteed to receive one and they said yes. So back to waiting for me. Fairly happy with response times. Was maybe 2 days between each email and was over a weekend.
    Wow, that's a very long time to back fill your order. I would just take the refund and get it from another e-retailer. You could get it in about a week. Of course the price will be different than what you paid with PC though I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but MP Ramjet was officially released in March. How long is the queue?
    Yeah I think it was around then, I did miss the first preorder and got in towards the end of the second I guess. Not sure how long the que is just that I'm far off the top. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    Wow, that's a very long time to back fill your order. I would just take the refund and get it from another e-retailer. You could get it in about a week. Of course the price will be different than what you paid with PC though I guess.
    This was why I finally caved and emailed them, didn't want to be eventually told sorry we can't get you one and then everywhere else had sold out. I asked if I was still gaurenteed to get one and they said yes so I'm happy to keep waiting then pay more for it somewhere else.

Slightly off topic for some TF collectors, but they've added a pre-order for Guardians of the Galaxy Marvel Legends set and its twenty dollars cheaper than the previous X-men wave.

And I just got an email saying MP Optimal Primal is on his way to a good home. It was meant to be a Christmas present, but seems so far away right now... Might not be able to resist opening him
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    And I just got an email saying MP Optimal Primal is on his way to a good home. It was meant to be a Christmas present, but seems so far away right now... Might not be able to resist opening him
    The nature of Monkey was irrepressible!

I'm usually pretty happy with PC, but the deal with PMOP and Blaster is a bit of a mess; I ordered in April and still haven't received them.

While this isn't ideal and what I should expect, the thing that's making me post here is the very inconsistent handling of the stock. The page for the leaders still says June ETA, and I've emailed multiple times about them where they keep saying dates that just don't eventuate; I was told August, then September, then October, and 'Will ship this Friday' for the last 3 weeks...

Though hindsight is 20/20 (would have waited at bought at Kmart if I knew the distribution of Wave 1 leaders was going to be less patchy than last year), I'm not a fan of the constant 'reassurance' that the item is coming when it's clearly not... so either their stock management is a total mess (otherwise they wouldn't say they had stock to ship to me) or the CS is just trying to placate customers like myself by making up dates.
    Neither is ideal and since this is a feedback thread I thought, after so many emails, I'd just let everyone know what's going on and see if it's the same for others? I think I remember reading about Gok's Sentinel being super late too...

I've seen the back and forth about this is part of their business model, but surely their supplier is more reliable than this?

I think if the item ordered has not been shipped out after 2 months of the specified estimated date, an email regarding an update would be a good way to let buyers know what exactly is happening.

It's a lot less time consuming to be proactive providing consistent updates on significantly delayed stock than being reactive having to respond to the same customer queries which ties up their small communications department.

Unfortunately no news is not good news when it comes to P.C.