Page 88 of 193 FirstFirst ... 6878838485868788899091929398108 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Received SG Prime late last week. Very well packaged once again. Had a ding on the bottom of the box but would have been like that when they sent it. Nice to be able to see the figure in the box with the fold out flap.
    I've noticed that the packaging has also increased substantially in its manner of protection. I received one earlier this week in which the box was covered in paper which was then placed in a larger box that was surrounded on all sides by a lot of scrunched up paper. Upon inspection the box was flawless. Very happy considering this is one that I will keep in its box.

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Got Inferno today. A day after i got the shipping notice and flawlessly packed.

For me PC is still a great option. I dont mind the wait and they've been reliable overall.

So that email backlog must be still giving them trouble
    My initial email was on the 4th of Jan. It wasn't just a "where is my order" thing, I had asked a couple of questions about getting other products in. I tried to reply and follow up on the 16th of Jan with some questions about a different order and still got the auto out of office reply. No response yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I've noticed that the packaging has also increased substantially in its manner of protection. I received one earlier this week in which the box was covered in paper which was then placed in a larger box that was surrounded on all sides by a lot of scrunched up paper. Upon inspection the box was flawless. Very happy considering this is one that I will keep in its box.
    Received my SG Prime also. Box was in perfect condition. Inner box had lots of paper to provide padding. Prime's packaging itself was a different story. Had a massive dent in one corner. Not the first item that I have bought from PC that the packaging was damaged. As a collector that is a major gripe for me as many would prefer them mint.

From facebook:

***** CUSTOMER APOLOGY******

On Behalf of Premium Collectables, I would like to apologise for the lack of responses to customer queries for the last 2 weeks,

A major fault with our EMAIL server was identified in relation to auto reply emails being sent to customers.

Unfortunately this was not related to the email address itself but our Triage CRM TOOL which was showing all enquiry had been responded to that was receiving the out of office notification

when it is clear from customers it is not the case.

This has cause many customers to become upset with the lack of replies even after our holiday period ended

It is not acceptable to have your query remain unanswered and we are fully to blame and apologise.

the issue as of Today should be resolved and no out office reply should be coming through.

On Monday 23/1 .

As further token of apology we will be offering 20% off to any new order placed over $100 until the 24th.

We Thank everyone for there continued support
    and will be ensuring incidents like this do not happen again.

PC OWNER

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Dammit i've already pre-orderd DNA Susanoo. Nice of PC to offer this anyway.

Lol. We stuffed for the past 15 days despite our customers raising this issue on our fb page days ago. Here's 20% off, now shut up and leave us alone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Lol. We stuffed for the past 15 days despite our customers raising this issue on our fb page days ago. Here's 20% off, now shut up and leave us alone
    Wow that is such a bitter way to look at this. They have openly acknowledged an error and have also decided to provide a discount to customers as a sorry. Your post amounts to nothing more than being a troll...

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Wow that is such a bitter way to look at this. They have openly acknowledged an error and have also decided to provide a discount to customers as a sorry. Your post amounts to nothing more than being a troll...
    Forget him, let him have his silly moments.Though I am not interested in discounts from pc but just get some of my emails answered and they were not bounced.

"You said something i didn't like, your a troll" You should know better than to respond to trolls if i am what you're labelling me as. Is that what you label everyone on the internet that has an opinion or something to say you don't like?

But let's not turn our attention away from pc, I'd like to know how some people still received emails from pc despite the excuses given by pc.