Page 131 of 193 FirstFirst ... 111121126127128129130131132133134135136141151 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

So how many people are owed a $20 voucher?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    As an fyi I am also also vip member and still waiting on inferno, Primal, tr sentinel prime, ft Willis (that one bugs me) and even more. Safe to say VIP do not get special treatment over communication or even postage (well not on older orders anyway)
    Fair enough. I'm not sure if that doesn't make it worse that they are ignoring basically all their customers then.
    I also have a feeling that the whole "we will respond in 48 hours or you get a voucher" thing means after they clear the backlog of emails, but whether they will do that any time soon (or give out vouchers at all) remains to be seen

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Back to feedback and try stay objective...

Coming up on 48 hours since my email to them. Doesn't look promising on a reply but to be fair it did have 5 separate queries in it.

As an fyi I am also also vip member and still waiting on inferno, Primal, tr sentinel prime, ft Willis (that one bugs me) and even more. Safe to say VIP do not get special treatment over communication or even postage (well not on older orders anyway).

Irrespective until they tell me they can't fulfil an order I will keep supporting them.
    Ft Willis... that ship has sailed long ago and prob gonna end up being your unfulfil since it's pretty much sold out @ 99% of the stores globally from USA to Europe to Asia, not even the largest TF distributor / store in china has that anymore.

Some odd 1% stores in asia may have some leftover but those are far and few between.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

If you need ft Willis give me a pm and I will check it out for you

My friends query was not answered within 48hrs so not sure how it goes.

I had an old query answered which was no longer any use.

I sent an email asking about my Inferno/Grapple on Thursday so I'll see if I get a response on Monday about it

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Did anyone get any responses to old emails or anything yet?

Considering sending another 50 emails about my mp primal/megatronia/cheetor/whatever else I've forgotten.

...oh wait April fools doesn't work like that does it, well I'm gonna start emailing them every 48 hours starting from Monday night if I don't get anything shipped or a response.

Hey Guys, I've got two pre-orders with PC. Should I be worried? After reading some of the things that have been said here, I'm starting to wonder if maybe I should be ordering back-up figures from somewhere else in case PC doesn't come through. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post

Considering sending another 50 emails about my mp primal/megatronia/cheetor/whatever else I've forgotten.

...oh wait April fools doesn't work like that does it, well I'm gonna start emailing them every 48 hours starting from Monday night if I don't get anything shipped or a response.
    You'll rack up a heap of them sweet sweet credit$ in no time

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post

I did get a response for an old issue but it's pretty much done and dusted long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by talyn8 View Post
    Hey Guys, I've got two pre-orders with PC. Should I be worried? After reading some of the things that have been said here, I'm starting to wonder if maybe I should be ordering back-up figures from somewhere else in case PC doesn't come through. Thoughts?
    I know of people who are doing just that. You'll most likely get your figure either soon after official release, or depending on your place in the queue months later.
    What is about to happen to raider regarding ft willis is not common, but happens more often than it should.

Just don't place any more orders with pc till you see how your first two orders play out, and then decide if your happy waiting indefinitely without no clue as to when, or if you'd rather pay a little more for consistently good service and peace of mind from elsewhere. By paying more i actually mean paying a regular price.