Page 159 of 193 FirstFirst ... 139149154155156157158159160161162163164169179 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Robot_art View Post
    Apparently KFC Ditka doesn't ship til June....seriously June?
    PC has always been ~2 months behind on 3P shipments from my memory. The Ditka pre-order went up so long ago that no one knew exactly when it would come out. Now that it's released, the fact that PC has updated their ETA to June is actually a good thing, letting customers know when they expect to receive theirs.

According to the PC twitter guy 6 MP Primals to go, waiting on stock. At least I know now :/

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    According to the PC twitter guy 6 MP Primals to go, waiting on stock. At least I know now :/
    2 of those are mine I believe

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post
    PC has always been ~2 months behind on 3P shipments from my memory. The Ditka pre-order went up so long ago that no one knew exactly when it would come out. Now that it's released, the fact that PC has updated their ETA to June is actually a good thing, letting customers know when they expect to receive theirs.
    2 months? Hah I wish. Sovereign and Grinder are closer to four months now. TFM Carnage is probably even later?
    PC just go in every month and push back the ETA on these guys every month. Listing June for Ditka just means they'll ignore any enquiries till then. At which point they'll just start pushing his ETA back each month.

I can't work out if they just don't know when stuff will arrive or if they know stuff's going to be so badly delayed that they're scared to tell us?
    What possible justification/reasoning/explanation can there be for stuff being 4,5, 6 moths late?
    Even the slowest of slow boats can circle the globe in that time.
    Even if PC stockists sit on stuff until there's enough to fill a shipping crate, how can stuff be that late?

But most importantly, in the era of Social Media, digital connectivity and realtime communications, how can a company be so badly out of touch with reality that they think their ridiculously slow communication efforts are satisfactory?
    I nearly blew a gasket when I read this reply to someones comment on their facebook page (one of the only replies to any of the comments good or bad)

"Just to let you guys know that a couple of my items have arrived (non transformers related) but they were recently released at PC a couple weeks back and I didn't know if I was going to receive them or not. So for me, faith temporarily restored. But yeah, PC keep working on the communications guys! That's the only big thing lacking at the moment."
    Like · Reply · April 19 at 1:54pm

Premium Collectables "thanks , communication is the one thing we can control and it is our main focus to become more to up to date, we appreciate customers like yourself sharing your end experience once resolved."

And now it turns out that the weekly updates that were (very briefly) on facebook, will now be on their Website. Thereby ensuring that no one will be "sharing their end experience once resolved". They keep trying to control peoples comments and questions instead of actually answering them.

It's not that hard. Show.Z store posted a screen grab of an excel spreadsheet on Facebook. Lists all outstanding pre-orders and the expected release date. Can anyone honestly tell me they don't think that PC have a similar document already kicking around internally?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Ur nope, 3ps are super delayed, partly not pcs fault at all. But is up to you guys how you want to take it in, but for me I know buying from several sources, the only 3p product which are very spot on is Maketoys, anyone else give and take 1-4 months. yup

please dont be mislead with all the toy review samples out there, they are not actual released products. Example FT Jetfire has been reviewed by several people but yet no one has actually gotten one till date.

PSA.. if some fields or pages look sparse in the Accounts section try use a device with CTRL+A to highlight the entire page in blue. I know on my iPhone that some text appears white on a white background (aka unreadable).

I suspect many people have worked this out already but someone mentioned a blank field in the update thread and I thought this may be the reason.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Starganderfish View Post
    2 months? Hah I wish. Sovereign and Grinder are closer to four months now. TFM Carnage is probably even later?
    PC just go in every month and push back the ETA on these guys every month. Listing June for Ditka just means they'll ignore any enquiries till then. At which point they'll just start pushing his ETA back each month.
    To clarify, I meant ~2 months historically, but yes, recently they have blown out to much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Ur nope, 3ps are super delayed, partly not pcs fault at all. But is up to you guys how you want to take it in, but for me I know buying from several sources, the only 3p product which are very spot on is Maketoys, anyone else give and take 1-4 months. yup

please dont be mislead with all the toy review samples out there, they are not actual released products. Example FT Jetfire has been reviewed by several people but yet no one has actually gotten one till date.
    What? The following products are all available in hand from stores in US and Asia. People have ordered these, paid for them, had them delivered and currently have them sitting on their shelves, some of them for several months:
    FT Grinder
    FT Sovereign
    TFM Carnage
    PE Gorrira
    TW Jets
    TW Assault
    TW Elegy
    TW Primorion
    GCreation Ultra Maximus

Badcube Grump
    Badcube Slick

The last two (BadCube's) did experience a bit of a delay from the manufacturer but even they are out now almost everywhere else in the world. The first three, and even the TW coneheads, were all released by the manufacturer months ago, well past any "reasonable" supplier delay.
    And these are only the 3P stuff that I myself am waiting on. There's a bunch of Takara stuff still delayed and I know there are a number of people still waiting on other 3P stuff that's even older.
    There's a significant difference between "delayed from manufacturer" and "no idea where the F#ck Premium Collectables stock is". What you're talking about is the delays from FT or Toyworld in completeing the figure and sending it out to suppliers. I'm talking about PC not having sh!t they should have had in their hands months ago.
    Fans Toy's Phoenix (Skyfire) is several years delayed from FansToys. Thats fine. But it's expected to be out in a month or two.
    Fans Toy's Sovereign shipped out from every other store, to their customers, in early January.
    That's a Premium Collectables delay, and one that they repeatedly refuse to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    PSA.. if some fields or pages look sparse in the Accounts section try use a device with CTRL+A to highlight the entire page in blue. I know on my iPhone that some text appears white on a white background (aka unreadable).

I suspect many people have worked this out already but someone mentioned a blank field in the update thread and I thought this may be the reason.
    I emailed them about that and gave them feedback to change it on the website. Got a reply about it too. So hopefully they can change it soon

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starganderfish View Post
    What? The following products are all available in hand from stores in US and Asia. People have ordered these, paid for them, had them delivered and currently have them sitting on their shelves, some of them for several months:
    FT Grinder
    FT Sovereign
    TFM Carnage
    PE Gorrira
    TW Jets
    TW Assault
    TW Elegy
    TW Primorion
    GCreation Ultra Maximus

Badcube Grump
    Badcube Slick

The last two (BadCube's) did experience a bit of a delay from the manufacturer but even they are out now almost everywhere else in the world. The first three, and even the TW coneheads, were all released by the manufacturer months ago, well past any "reasonable" supplier delay.
    And these are only the 3P stuff that I myself am waiting on. There's a bunch of Takara stuff still delayed and I know there are a number of people still waiting on other 3P stuff that's even older.
    There's a significant difference between "delayed from manufacturer" and "no idea where the F#ck Premium Collectables stock is". What you're talking about is the delays from FT or Toyworld in completeing the figure and sending it out to suppliers. I'm talking about PC not having sh!t they should have had in their hands months ago.
    Fans Toy's Phoenix (Skyfire) is several years delayed from FansToys. Thats fine. But it's expected to be out in a month or two.
    Fans Toy's Sovereign shipped out from every other store, to their customers, in early January.
    That's a Premium Collectables delay, and one that they repeatedly refuse to explain.
    I disagree as I know PE goria isn't available everywhere. And Yes in case you are not aware, 3P companies seem to cater to US first which was what happened with MMC products. Have as it is, you can pay a lot more and just be done. I know for the fact is 3p doesn't play by the rules even China get theirs at later stage.

Fans Toy's Phoenix (Skyfire) is several years delayed from FansToys.
    Not sure where you got this, as its only 1 to two months late.

From your tone of your post, I be avoiding further conversation till you put out your own fires. As your quarrels isn't with me, I do understand that 3p figures are always late, I don't agree that TT figures should be that late from PC. Not here to judge your character etc..... but you definitely need a new supplier for your 3ps and definitely need to pay more for them for the so call present stocks. cheers.