Page 160 of 193 FirstFirst ... 140150155156157158159160161162163164165170180 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Wormz View Post
    2 of those are mine I believe
    1 is mine! Who has the other 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    The plot thickens.

Just got a reply from an email I sent on mar 19th asking about Inferno and the intellitronic voltron and they said they would be available by the end of april, so thats 2 items down 31 to go. Hopefully good news for those still waiting on inferno.

So emails are about a 1 month delay at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I disagree as I know PE goria isn't available everywhere. And Yes in case you are not aware, 3P companies seem to cater to US first which was what happened with MMC products. Have as it is, you can pay a lot more and just be done. I know for the fact is 3p doesn't play by the rules even China get theirs at later stage.

Fans Toy's Phoenix (Skyfire) is several years delayed from FansToys.
    Not sure where you got this, as its only 1 to two months late.

From your tone of your post, I be avoiding further conversation till you put out your own fires. As your quarrels isn't with me, I do understand that 3p figures are always late, I don't agree that TT figures should be that late from PC. Not here to judge your character etc..... but you definitely need a new supplier for your 3ps and definitely need to pay more for them for the so call present stocks. cheers.
    Sorry for getting salty mate. Rage is not with you.
    Phoenix is "several years delayed" in that FT teased silhouettes years ago and then took a LONG time to progress the design. That's all I meant.
    I actually don't really pay attention to manufacturers ETA's. I go solely on when customers start receiving it in hand, and then start counting from there. Based on that, PC is anywhere from 4 months to 4 weeks delayed with stuff on my list. A couple of weeks to a couple of months is acceptable. But when everything is becoming more and more delayed, that's a worrying trend.
    Grinder, Sovereign and Carnage (and to a lesser extent the TW Coneheads) are well beyond any kind of reasonable delay.

I have since abandoned PC for any future orders, but I have the 11 x 3P items listed here, plus 3 x Takara MP's that are also "late" from PC (Cheetor is the only one I would consider becoming "unacceptably late"). Plus another thirteen 3P items pre-ordered that are not yet available. All that money is tied up with PC.
    I've abandoned them as a retailer, as have many others. if enough people stop shopping with them and they start having cashflow issues... I just don't want to lose what amounts to a lot of money.
    Communication is key. honest ETA's or even honest reports on status
    ie: Supplier sent 50 x Grinder on 23rd March.
    85 Grinder pre-order's outstanding.
    Remaining 35 to be fulfilled in future delivery from supplier.

That would help a lot to at least clear up some mystery and NONE of that is information that PC doesn't have access to.

As contrast. On 14 Feb I sent a request for updates on the (at that time shorter) list of items that where outstanding. I actually got a response within a day. The response:
    "Our supplier has not indicated most if these with them yet
    We will follow up for you
    Mmc is shipping today as they arrived this week"

One out of the 7 items was the MMC Trailbreaker which did arrive within the week. The rest?

And I have not received any comms from them since then.
    I honestly want all 27 orders cancelled, my money back and I'll happily go to another supplier and pay a bit more, knowing I will at least get my items. But that's not going to happen.

Again, apologies for any upset that I unwittingly directed at you. Also, you're right, I need to get my head out of the game for a bit. As much as I love these TF forums (here and TFW2005) it's easy to get into a negative spiral as opinions reinforce each otehr.
    Appreciate the comments!
    Last edited by Starganderfish; 21st April 2017 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Just got a reply from an email I sent on mar 19th asking about Inferno and the intellitronic voltron and they said they would be available by the end of april, so thats 2 items down 31 to go. Hopefully good news for those still waiting on inferno.

Thanks heaps for the Inferno update mate.

Honestly by the sounds of it they are answering emails a month to the day that they were originally sent and maybe a few from the day after. If they were actually going through 2 days worth of emails per day they'd have been caught up by now but they aren't. So unless they up their game they will always be a month behind with emails, if they even decide to answer them, and that's nowhere near acceptable.

Their recent decision to move weekly updates to their website instead of facebook (see the other thread for details) also seems to me like a way to avoid answering peoples questions as I know that many people post on those weekly updates to say "but what about this item, you didnt mention it and you said I'd have it 1/2/3 months ago" or "that's a copy/paste of last weeks/months update, no good saying "shipping in March" when it's April".
    Sure it could just be so that everyone has a central place to see "updates" but if they are written up anyway it would be easy enough to just mirror the post on facebook, not post updates solely on their site and not on facebook at all as the tweet suggests. Transparency is important, all this is doing is hiding any possible negative feedback, probably so that all their new Amazon customers wont see that what they order probably wont get to them till a year after release (if at all).

I'm annoyed, not only for myself but for all the rest of you that are waiting to see if you will even get your items, there's only so far saying "you'll get your items dont worry" can go and when some things are looking to be 6 or more months late. I just hope verbalizing these thoughts doesn't end up costing me my preorders because for some of them it will now mean paying double the price and I cant afford that

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    1 is mine. Was told 4 weeks ago that it would be sent in 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post

Thanks for the Inferno update, hopefully it means I will get mine soon as well, but I have lost all faith in PC's word. They told me I would be receiving certain items in January and had something they would post out to me that same week but they never did and I never received the items in question, so with that on top of all the delays, radio silence and stuffing arounf myself and multiple friends and fans, I don't trust what they have to say anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Ozboticon View Post
    1 is mine. Was told 4 weeks ago that it would be sent in 2 weeks

One is mine also.

Final Optimus Primal batch crew represent. It has been a lengthy wait.

Only 1 more left to identify!

What if we all just agreed not to send PC any emails for like a week just to give them a chance to catch up. I mean most of us are just sending an email chasing an email that was chasing an email. I suggest we all make an effort for at least 7 days not to email them and see if it helps them catch up.