Page 163 of 193 FirstFirst ... 143153158159160161162163164165166167168173183 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I would recommend selling it just locally. No postage - meet up and exchange toy for cash. If the buyer is someone you already know then perhaps they can come to you or you can come to them or meet somewhere else that's mutually convenient. If the buyer isn't someone you know well then arrange to meet in public, put the toy in a box and tape it up well and exchange for cash.

Considering how difficult this toy is to obtain I am sure that you will find someone who'll buy your Megatron.

I know of another TF collector who just lives one postcode away from me who's expressed interest in buying my PC MP36. Not sure what I'll do with my spare MP35 from PC () but considering that it's not a prohibited toy then I would put it for sale on my regular open thread and let anyone from anywhere have the equal opportunity to buy it.

That is IF I ever get these toys. I've started to resign myself to the possibility that I will never see my outstanding PC preorders and ride a significant financial loss.
    Seriously thinking about it. I ordered Grapple from Amazon Japan on release because I knew I wasn't going to get it from PC anytime soon. Surprise surprise I still haven't got Grapple from PC. I'm glad I've only got Grapple and Megatron with them. Never again.

Agreed. Those are the only ones I have with them too. Will not be ordering again with them.

Just noticed that the MP Megatron page had two pre-order stages;

April/May
    May

I hope they can actually back it up with these dates and their 1st batch covers everyone in that April/May pre-order.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    Just noticed that the MP Megatron page had two pre-order stages;

April/May
    May

I hope they can actually back it up with these dates and their 1st batch covers everyone in that April/May pre-order.
    I don't even know what is a batch. To be honest I just want to see shipping notifications on all outstanding orders before worrying about Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I don't even know what is a batch. To be honest I just want to see shipping notifications on all outstanding orders before worrying about Megatron
    I don't know either but I hope they don't get a small percentage. This is their most successful product. They should have secured a large amount of MP Megatron's. There are no excuses. MP-36 is an extremely hot item which has sold out at most retailers.

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    I don't know either but I hope they don't get a small percentage. This is their most successful product. They should have secured a large amount of MP Megatron's. There are no excuses. MP-36 is an extremely hot item which has sold out at most retailers.
    If any product requires more transparency on numbers & timeline megatron would be it, it's a hot item which like you have mention has sold out most places

Same goes in JP and some major chain stores (local walk in) only managed to get some limited restock recently and they went pretty quick

Hk similar where only limited stocks was available which lead to selling out and price hiking like crazy, meanwhile one of the biggest China TF store was only able to secure enough for Po and none extra for general sale.

Only 2 days ago another major TF seller in china had to publically apologise as the demand was so high they utilimately wasn't able to fulfil all orders and had to refund customers that missed out

this will be what potentially breaks PC so i hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    If any product requires more transparency on numbers & timeline megatron would be it, it's a hot item which like you have mention has sold out most places

Same goes in JP and some major chain stores (local walk in) only managed to get some limited restock recently and they went pretty quick

Hk similar where only limited stocks was available which lead to selling out and price hiking like crazy, meanwhile one of the biggest China TF store was only able to secure enough for Po and none extra for general sale.

Only 2 days ago another major TF seller in china had to publically apologise as the demand was so high they utilimately wasn't able to fulfil all orders and had to refund customers that missed out
    That's pretty telling. It doesn't look good for PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    this will be what potentially breaks PC so i hope for the best
    I agree. This could get very ugly. I hope for their sake (and ours) they've secured enough stock.

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    Some stores in Japan may look like they're sold out of MP36 when they're not. MP36 has a very big box which some retailers may not have the shelf space for or maybe they're protecting it from scalpers (cos MP10 and Delta Magnus also have big boxes but they're always displayed if in stock), and as a result may choose to keep the toy behind the counter but without any signage that the toy is in stock and staff may not be aware that they have this toy in stock.

This is what I experienced when I purchased by MP36 from Yodobashi Camera. I only saw MP35 Grapple, which I grabbed, but I then asked if they had MP36 in stock. The staff member said, "I don't think we do, but let me check," and sure enough, they did! So my advice for anyone looking for MP36 in Japan - if you don't see the toy on shelf don't automatically assume that it's not in stock. If the staff member says that they don't have it, don't take their word for it. Make them check.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    if you don't see the toy on shelf don't automatically assume that it's not in stock. If the staff member says that they don't have it, don't take their word for it. Make them check.
    Yodobashi was actually one that sold out pretty quick and eventually some stores got some new ones in, it is possible they didn't even knew there was some stocks but getting them to recheck def doesn't hurt

I do like Yodobashi as can easily check all their stores stock status online