Page 42 of 193 FirstFirst ... 223237383940414243444546475262 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Don't stress and don't bombard them with emails, no business likes that and it promotes putting your original request into the "I'll get around to looking at all the emails from XXXXX later" category. One email should be enough. These guys have always been pretty good at communication in my experience and the thread is overwhelmingly pro-PC. Give them a chance to respond.
    Don't get me wrong. They might be fine as a seller, and i am happy that they make these items available locally. But when things go wrong, customer service doesn't seem to be a priority. My experience as a customer seem to be similar and consistent to the few who had bad ones in this thread, e.g. Not communicating too well. Maybe there is room for improvement in there.

Just an update, after posting in here, finally got a reply. Maybe they read this thread more than their emails

My Unite Warriors Bruticus and Sentinel Prime/Galvatron just shipped, so hope to have them mid next week. I'm so glad I didn't go retail as I've yet find a Galvatron in store, and it was a sweet price.

Arrived safe and sound!
    Last edited by reillyd; 8th August 2016 at 09:22 PM.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Still haven't got my power master optimus, I sent two emails and o e pm. Hope I get a reply or update at least. Frustrated as every one else has theirs

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Pig's_A_King View Post
    Still haven't got my power master optimus, I sent two emails and o e pm. Hope I get a reply or update at least. Frustrated as every one else has theirs
    Good Thing posting here, you might finally get a reply as I did..

Had Legends Hardhead and Skullcruncher as well as Walgreens Brainstorm rock up yesterday. Very well packed, boxes all in perfect condition.

I have been told it take 24-48 hrs to get a responce

Received my first order from PC today. From shipping notification yesterday to arrival today is quite good. With a number of other orders with them, this fills me with confidence that I have placed my faith in the right place. Great experience so far

got my SDCC Kreo Class 85 today. so happy i got this one at a good price

Cheers PC! Got my Hasbro Fort Max today all safe -- and many thanks for the bonus sword! Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Cheers PC! Got my Hasbro Fort Max today all safe -- and many thanks for the bonus sword! Much appreciated!
    Is that the standard version, did you get an email notification?
    I haven't received any email about mine yet and I haven't checked if I've gotten any deliveries (parcels go to my dads place since he's there all the time) so I'm eager to know where mine might be lol