Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16263132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: HobbyLink Japan (HLJ) (Japan) new items

Starting 11AM JST on the 6th of June HLJ is having a sale with up to 90% off. Nothing specific is noted in the email I got about the sale.

Which brings us to where we are today...

Transformers have been added to the Summer Sale:

Link.

Preorders for Siege Apeface, Crosshairs, Singe, Direct Hit & PowerPunch are up

Link
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

The Autumn sale has started, with 101 Transformers products on sale (as of this posting).
    There are quite a few recent items on there, but the item worth noting is "Titans Return" Trypticon, at 55% off, which is about AU$160 before shipping and GST... which I would think would end up being a fair bit cheaper than the ones still available here at Toyworld or Myer at $300.
    The Japanese version is almost identical to the Hasbro version, but for some reason has different coloured screws. It also has a different box and paperwork.

Poor Road Rage, she’s always in these sales. Over-ordered or the Fembot curse? Maybe the recent appearance in the comics will help her popularity?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Poor Road Rage, she’s always in these sales. Over-ordered or the Fembot curse? Maybe the recent appearance in the comics will help her popularity?
    MP Tracks wasn’t that great to start with either, he was still in the previous round of sales.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The Autumn sale has started, with 101 Transformers products on sale (as of this posting).
    There are quite a few recent items on there, but the item worth noting is "Titans Return" Trypticon, at 55% off, which is about AU$160 before shipping and GST... which I would think would end up being a fair bit cheaper than the ones still available here at Toyworld or Myer at $300.
    The Japanese version is almost identical to the Hasbro version, but for some reason has different coloured screws. It also has a different box and paperwork.
    Yup, they are pretty much the same

What’s this about a femmebot curse? First I’ve heard of it, do they usually shelfwarm or something?

I wasn’t thrilled with MP Tracks so ironically the only reason I bought Road Rage a few years ago was because she was female and I owned no female MPs. That and the sale price of course.

Overordered and unless you're a hardcore Milton Bradley Red Tracks retconned into a female bodyguard MP collector or completionist, she'll be there for a while I'd imagine