Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 172732333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: HobbyLink Japan (HLJ) (Japan) new items

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    MP Tracks wasn’t that great to start with either, he was still in the previous round of sales.
    I actually really like MP Tracks. Though I am partial to the character.

At any rate, I think she was overproduced.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    What’s this about a femmebot curse? First I’ve heard of it, do they usually shelfwarm or something?
    That’s it. It’s a very old cliche that female characters don’t sell well in “Boys” Action Figure lines, but it (sadly) has truth to it. So many Siege Chromias shelf warming. Before her (and still in some shops) it was RID Windblade and POTP Moonracer. (And if you look at Marvel a Legends and Star Wars figures you’ll find the female ones always seem to be leftover)

Whats wrong with the tracks MP figure?

HLJ has a 24 hour flash sale, that started about 4 hours ago... so 20 hours left to go.

• The sale begins March 24th, 2020 at 11AM JST, and ends March 25th, at 11AM JST.
    • Our Spring Sale 2020 Flash Sale discounts apply only to in-stock special sale items ordered during the campaign period. Any order handling method is fine.
    • Availability of Spring Sale 2020 Flash Sale items' stock is subject to change without notice. An in-stock item in your cart may go out of stock if our last piece was ordered by another customer before you placed your order.
    • Items with a stock status of "In Stock: Orders usually filled within (time frame)" are not eligible for sale discounts.
    • Refunds or price adjustments are not available for any price differences for items purchased any time prior to or after that item's period as a sale item in the Spring Sale 2020 Flash Sale.
    • In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to end the campaign early.
    There's only 26 Transformers items as of this posting, and most are Cyberverse toys.

Just adding to the post above, for anyone who might actually want one of the items on offer, it looks like the prices on the product pages are not being reflected in the shopping cart.
    I carted two items, and both had prices in the cart that were higher (one was 18% extra while the other was 25%), and this is before our GST tax is added... because I then carted a non-sale item, and it's price in the cart was the same as the current price on its product page.
    So I think that maybe they haven't actually updated their sale prices into the checkout system, and since this is only a 24 hour sale, by the time I get a reply, or it is fixed, it will be too late.

I got a reply, which has them fixing the problem. It must be taking some time, as only one of my two items were now showing up as the sale price in my cart, but I went ahead and completed the purchase, as the more expensive item was the one that was fixed, and I didn't want to wait around re-checking it later.

Looks like MP 51 Arcee is available for pre-order on HLJ. Currently around $192 which I reckon would be around $250 w/ shipping (assuming EMS is going again by December).

HLJ has a special sale on for just this weekend, for Transformers... with almost 100 older stock items discounted (some up to 50%).

MP-52 Transformers Masterpiece Starscream ver 2.0: pre-order ?22,960 JPY (AU$320 at time of writing).

320 plus 32 gst plus postage.
    So roughly $400 shipped...ouch