Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3131819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Classics 2.0/Universe Comments thread

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Just got my Henkei Hound/Ravage today, and tried fitting into my Encore Soundwave. Ravage can fit inside with no force if you orient him the same way as the photo posted earlier. His front legs have an indent that, in tape mode, allows it to pass smoothly in front of the plastic tab on the inside left of Soundwave's chest. Here's the photo again:

Niiice... I have to get myself both Encore Soundwave and Henkei Hound now~

Henkei Starscream vs. Universe Starscream:

http://www.hk-tf.com/discuz/upload/v...d.php?tid=9518

heh. :b

ClassicsUniverse screamer - a great, economical alternative to the henkei version, but it doesn't come close to toppling the henkei version off its pedestal

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

The Universe 'enhanced' version would have been just as good if they had done it in a proper red instead of dayglow and painted the chest turbines.

I dont mind the dayglow but the lack of detailing is criminal

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Just got my Henkei Hound/Ravage today, and tried fitting into my Encore Soundwave. Ravage can fit inside with no force if you orient him the same way as the photo posted earlier. His front legs have an indent that, in tape mode, allows it to pass smoothly in front of the plastic tab on the inside left of Soundwave's chest. Here's the photo again:

I have tried it with my Henkei Ravage and a Vintage Soundwave. Although I was able to fit Ravage in I was barely able to do it and I can see the molded 'tape holders' on the cassette door bending a bit while I did it. I also had to force Soundwave's cassette door close and when you push the eject button the tape door becomes stuck because Ravage is squeezed in too tightly so it has to be forced open.

Maybe the reissue which has a remolded chest is that tiny bit wider to accommodate the new Ravage.

Have you tried all four possible ways?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Have you tried all four possible ways?
    yeah I can get it in but only through force and that means as stated above, that it bends the plastic a little bit and doesn't eject unless you manually force it because its too big.

I don't have a reissue Soundwave (aside from the double chested commemorative one) to try.

It may also be possible that its easier to do it with the Universe Ravage as it may be of a thinner plastic. its only off by a mm or two.

While I'm still digging Cyclonus's robot mode, the legs in alt mode (back center of the jet) really disappoint. They don't really seem to know where they should sit.

Hound, on the other hand, is just pure love in virtually every way, shape and form. I think he's the best Classics 2.0 figure to date.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    While I'm still digging Cyclonus's robot mode, the legs in alt mode (back center of the jet) really disappoint. They don't really seem to know where they should sit.

Hound, on the other hand, is just pure love in virtually every way, shape and form. I think he's the best Classics 2.0 figure to date.
    I have to agree with the Hound comment. Its very impressive, almost feels as if he comes from some collector line like Alternity or something.