Let me open up by saying some of you guys are nuts, in a good way. I thought, (due to my family and friends constantly telling me) that I had a slight psychological problem with my Transformer collecting however after seeing some of the collections you guys have got, well I suddenly fell completely sane. It's like I finally took the correct colored pill and now the matrix is clear!! hehe.
Anyhow enough rambling, time for a quick introduction. My name is Johnny and I collect Transformers. Must say I'm really only into original series. With the exception of a couple of odd bits and pieces, (can't actually think of any but im sure there are a couple missing) i have all transformers up to and including Fortress Maximus. Its funny because my dad actually become friends with the post man because he allways was around to get receive my many packages sent to my home. Ahh yes Predakings king left foot from ebay, Shiping costed just as much as the foot itself, and don't forget your carnt have a Dinobot without its sword! You could safely say I got around 3 packages a week in the mail. I even imported a Cockroach by accident, hidding amougst the deceptigons no less !!!
Well as for some personal details I live in Sydney/Wollongong. I commute up and down everyday and stay with my gf whenever im not in trouble. Other than that well look forward to trading and talking about TF.
Bye for now