Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: New Masterpiece Hot Rod?

MP09 Rodimus was the first time I felt ripped off from buying an official MP toy. It felt that they had just mass produced a beta rather than a finished product and charged premium for it.

Since the current run of MPs has been pretty good, I am willing to give the new Hotrod a chance.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    MP09 Rodimus was the first time I felt ripped off from buying an official MP toy. It felt that they had just mass produced a beta rather than a finished product and charged premium for it.

Since the current run of MPs has been pretty good, I am willing to give the new Hotrod a chance.
    Yeah, although I am disappointed, I just hope they get it right the first time this time. MP-09 was a mission getting him to hold any weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post

I think its a great figure considering it had to accommodate being a quasi triple changer. I hope this new MP is just Hot Rod though.

On the topic of S3 characters going MP: I don't think the world is ready for the awesomeness that would be MP Wreck Gar. I firmly believe IT WILL HAPPEN

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    I think its a great figure considering it had to accommodate being a quasi triple changer. I hope this new MP is just Hot Rod though.

On the topic of S3 characters going MP: I don't think the world is ready for the awesomeness that would be MP Wreck Gar. I firmly believe IT WILL HAPPEN
    can anyone handle masterpiece arcee? heads will explode!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Wonder what other accessories they can include?
    I'm all up for energon goodies, fishing rod, "the whopper" (with flipflopping action) and cool shades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Pack in a MP Galvatron please
    100% this ha ha ha ha!

I just love Hot Rod's vehicle mode. Such a sexy future-car! He will look great next to my Sideswipes.

Could anyone know if there is an MP-scale G1 Kup (official or 3P) available in the market?

Kup is a key character in 1986 transformers movie and I am surprised if no official or 3P manufacturer has made an MP scale one...

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    If they bring on the curves, it will attract more than the regular Transformer fans.

Quote Originally Posted by micfox001 View Post
    Could anyone know if there is an MP-scale G1 Kup (official or 3P) available in the market?

Kup is a key character in 1986 transformers movie and I am surprised if no official or 3P manufacturer has made an MP scale one...
    Nothing yet.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    I see what you did there

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I'm all up for energon goodies, fishing rod, "the whopper" (with flipflopping action) and cool shades.
    A lasso for wrangling MP Grimlock into the damned shuttle

Maybe he might come with a scaled MP Wheelie