Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: MP Laserwave/Shockwave revealed

Sorry if it's already stated somewhere, but does anyone think there will be an issue importing this sucker here, since it's packed in Alt mode ??

The alt mode does not represent a realistic gun type unlike masterpiece megatron so it should be fine

...and thankfully Takara is downsizing box sizes as the seekers continue to waste shelf space

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I pictured shockwave to be bigger
    MP-29 is the correct height relative to MP-10 if one uses the Sunbow animation 'scale' chart.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Anyone know what material the arm hose is made of? I believe hose degradation due to the rubber material of G1 Shockwave is a common issue. I ended up applying some rubber conditioner/treatment to slow down the cracking.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Anyone know what material the arm hose is made of? I believe hose degradation due to the rubber material of G1 Shockwave is a common issue. I ended up applying some rubber conditioner/treatment to slow down the cracking.
    It be really funny, because that's the whole issue with the cars and they choose not to use rubber.

Liking the size. He will be a bit shorter than MP-8, which suits me perfectly.

Looks like some sort of coil, but don't know what the material is:

Going by that pic it doesn't look like rubber, possibly densely packed synthetic like you get with electrical cables.

One minor gripe with MPs of late is the lack of rubber wheels for a premium product. If Lego can make rubber wheels which last decades then surely they can do the same with MPs.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Going by that pic it doesn't look like rubber, possibly densely packed synthetic like you get with electrical cables.

One minor gripe with MPs of late is the lack of rubber wheels for a premium product. If Lego can make rubber wheels which last decades then surely they can do the same with MPs.
    I think is too late at this stage. They do give rubber wheels like MP-10 size mps

The only way it goes up, is to make a new brand line. But I think we gone way too far now.