Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: MP Hot Rodimus/Hotrod revealed

I didn't get a payment request this morning from like I normally do the day before a TF release, hope nothing is delayed on Hot Rod.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I didn't get a payment request this morning from like I normally do the day before a TF release, hope nothing is delayed on Hot Rod.
    Did you order from HLJ? I haven't gotten mine from HLJ yet either which is strange as I usually get my payment requests by mid morning from them. A few people over in the US are starting to get them though. Hopefully they didn't get shortchanged on their pre-order amounts. :/

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Can't see delay I had notification is ready to go.

Amiami has shockwave at decent price.

I would buy from there as opposed to all the hk stores unless coin is a must

And hot rod is shipped.

got notification from amiami for Hot Rod yesterday and PC has also confirmed theirs is coming as well

According to someone over at TFW2005, seems HLJ only got part of their allotment today, but will be getting more in over the next few days. Hopefully that means no supply issues.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...l#post13387572

Quote Originally Posted by SunSwipe5
    They just responded to my email. They only received a partial portion of their orders. The rest will be in within the next 48 hours. So more Hot Rods and Magnus are on their way.

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    According to someone over at TFW2005, seems HLJ only got part of their allotment today, but will be getting more in over the next few days. Hopefully that means no supply issues.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...l#post13387572
    I have never came across hlj having allocation issues. IMO is just people being impatient knowing others got a ship notice and they start hammering "where is mine!"

Not aiming at anyone here, just saying people should relax. Heck I have not even gotten my ironhide .

I ordered 11, and got a payment request for 10 this morning.
    Hopefully the other one is filled as that is for me. Not to worried though, suspect I can find in HK in a few months if I miss out.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    I have never came across hlj having allocation issues. IMO is just people being impatient knowing others got a ship notice and they start hammering "where is mine!"

Not aiming at anyone here, just saying people should relax. Heck I have not even gotten my ironhide .
    I haven't had any problems with HLJ either, but I think a lot of people still have the Legends Fembot issue from last year (?) in their minds. And especially with popular Masterpiece figs, once they are gone, they are hard to find at a decent price. So probably a combination of things that just raises their nerves a little. I have confidence that HLJ will be fine but I do admit that when I others were getting their payment requests and I didn't get mine like I usually do (seriously the requests have arrived like clockwork for the last 6 months of my orders) I did get a little nervous.

Ny still has stock and ready to ship.