Approximate Retail Price - $25us
Approximate Size - 15cm
Allegiance – Stunticon
Alt-mode – Sports Car
Main Features/Gimmicks - Combiner limb
Main Colours – Pale Black, Red
Main Accessories – Exhaust/Club, Combiner fist/foot

Robot Mode
A bit more red to him than the original toy and cartoon but I think it works in his favor and actually makes his colour scheme pop a bit more, actually like him better than the Tak/Tom version. Decent articulation and looks pretty character-accurate.

Vehicle Mode
Very nice, right down to the silver on the hood, red windscreen and off-centre Decepticon logo. Not sure about the red on the sides though, that just doesn’t work for me.

Transformation
Same as CW Dead End, pretty easy and intuitive.

Overall
For those of you that were totally ticked off that the original Stunticon line-up had been changed, well here is your chance to complete it they way you want. Personally I like the idea that the Stunticon roster has been expanded from 5 to 7 (I don’t really care he buggered off in the current comics). The fact that this figure is hard to find as well as being a bit more expensive may put a lot of people off. Others may just be happy to have Tak/Tom's Wildrider - for me it's hard to tell which is better as, like I found with Quickslinger/Slingshot, each has little paint apps in both modes that I wish the other one had, though overall I'm leaning towards Brake-Neck over Wildrider. Personally though I’m glad I got both versions

Some comparison pics between Brake-Neck and his Tak/Tom counterpart Wildrider...