Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Universal Counting Method

the Armada Maccas toys combine?!? well now that is one thing I didnt know. I only had Armada Maccas Sreamer and I left him back in Phils when I migrated the collection here coz I think it's a crap toy, but for some reason I couldn't throw it away so it's just there in my box of told toys... they combine huh? that's pretty neat for a freebie toy
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I think it's an incredibly neat thing to do for such cheap and simple Happy Meal toys! Their combined modes aren't flash or anything... but yeah, the fact that they can do it is pretty kewl IMHO. These are a bunch toys that are $2 each (or free if you purchase a Happy Meal) that can transform from individual robots to vehicles and combine. Puts Revenge of the Fallen Combiner Class Devastator to shame!

Anyway, here's a picture of their combined modes:
    http://www.x-entertainment.com/artic...9/camazing.jpg
    (for Maccas toys that you buy with spare change, I think it's mighty impressive)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Anyway, here's a picture of their combined modes:
    http://www.x-entertainment.com/artic...9/camazing.jpg
    (for Maccas toys that you buy with spare change, I think it's mighty impressive)
    HA!... it's a totem pole
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Kreo and Kreons?

Block toys are excluded by Article08 - which currently exclude Transformer Be@rbricks. I've updated Article08 to explicitly include (to exclude ) KreOs

Some 'housecleaning' amendments made to Articles 02 and 03.
    + Under Article02 Takara's Headmaster and Godmaster Warriors now count.
    + Article03 now excludes Power Core Combiner Mini-Cons -- this brings them in line with Targetmaster Partners and Arms Microns which have always been excluded under the UCM, so it makes it more consistent to also exclude PCC Mini-Cons.

Since these toys exist in relatively limited quantities, it shouldn't affect comparable poll data since they're rounded to the nearest hundred anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    - Be@rbricks don't count
    Why not? They transform from bear to robot, are posable and are licensed by Takara Tomy.

The UCM sucks balls - it excludes tons of great and totally valid TF figures - plus of all the TF collectors out there I know of only ONE person that uses it - hardly universal Even if it is only for statistical purposes it's still exclusionary and reeking of bias.

Not going to get into an argument about it - said my piece and can sit back with that warm fuzzy feeling in the knowledge my opinion is just

Big Angry Trev out

I think the system makes us more 'selective' collectors look insignificant. Is it really fair to count a g1 galaxy shuttle as 1 toy and a $6 movie toy as 1 also

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    I think the system makes us more 'selective' collectors look insignificant. Is it really fair to count a g1 galaxy shuttle as 1 toy and a $6 movie toy as 1 also
    Why would it not be fair? They're both toys that transform, despite what people have paid for them.