Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: New Titan Returns figures revealed!

pretty interesting...a couple of them i think the head looks a little too big for the body. i might get the galvatron one

Maybe they are just very lean
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    pretty interesting...a couple of them i think the head looks a little too big for the body. i might get the galvatron one
    Maybe it's just the angle of the prototype pic but yeah I see what you mean, especially with Brainstorm. Artwork makes it look amazing but pic looks a little odd. Won't stop me buying it though, only thing that will is my wife :P

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Given most of the heads are swappable, it was bound to happen that some character with more svelte bodies would have more oversized heads.

I think the larger class characters have a "helmet" of sorts that goes over whatever "Titanmaster" is in place, so the heads should look a little more in scale. Not sure if this is the case with the Deluxes though (probably not)

Apparently the heads connect the same way as 2014's Voyager Brainstorm, so sticking his noggin on the Deluxe Brainstorm could be pretty funny

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    I think the larger class characters have a "helmet" of sorts that goes over whatever "Titanmaster" is in place, so the heads should look a little more in scale. Not sure if this is the case with the Deluxes though (probably not)

Apparently the heads connect the same way as 2014's Voyager Brainstorm, so sticking his noggin on the Deluxe Brainstorm could be pretty funny
    Voyagers and leaders have the helmet to add proportion to the heads, whereas they are already the legitimate size for deluxes (which people are saying are bigger now or something.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

will takara do galvatron? just noticed a fairly cheap pre-order for hasbro. i don't have any real bias for either direction but i would probably want to see any differences before biting!

Takara will Probably do him in a lavender colour again, or maybe a metallic purple. Personally I'd like to see a toy or 80's comic based repaint.

they should have made some of them (like scourge) as targetmaster

Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    they should have made some of them (like scourge) as targetmaster
    Well they do have those lame guns the Headmaster can ride on, as a concession. A really lame concession.