Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: New Titan Returns figures revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The "Prime Wars Trilogy" (being Combiner Wars, Titans Return, and something else), is set for a four year run, and will continue alongside any future movies during that time.
    Good to know that it won't be sidelined by movie lines.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    He had some airtime in the 86 movie hitting a dirty thirty next year. Besides he's hit the big time now with angry birds TF.
    He was one of the few non-scramble city characters from Season 2 that also cropped up quite a bit in season 3 as well. And he was the major focus of a few episodes in season 2 like when he tried to take over the Decepticons with Blitzwing and when he tried to take over that moon full of aliens. Plus he seems to be a staple in the IDW comics, though often as a 'bus' I'll grant you

So i dont know if this has been said here but it turns out galvatron is a HEAVY retool of generations Brainstorm. Read this on a FB Tf group

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot1995 View Post
    So i dont know if this has been said here but it turns out galvatron is a HEAVY retool of generations Brainstorm. Read this on a FB Tf group
    I don't really see any connection of these 2 toys being the same mold. For example the way the legs transform is very different.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    I don't really see any connection of these 2 toys being the same mold. For example the way the legs transform is very different.
    Yeah its a heavy retool and its very hard to tell but Every time i look at it now i can see bits of brainstorm, mainly in the lower arms and upper legs. the forearms look remoulded and no longer have the cover on the inside, and the legs have a similar panel on the sides.

Not to mention the jet mode how similar they look when put together, except on galvatron its flip up the jet nose and add the cannon and the legs are more spread out to become wings rather than put together.

Prototype pics of Blaster -- courtesy of Planet Iacon.

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Prototype pics of Blaster -- courtesy of Planet Iacon.
    I like the newer Headmaster Head Mode Head Sculpt, IMO the Cartoon head is leagues ahead of the toy one.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Via TF-Prototype:

Brainstorm (re-tool of Blur):

Brain Storm crotch shot teaser (leak from ZMultiplier):

Via DaimChoc:

Astrotrain teaser:

Original leak from ZMultiplier:

God I'll be glad when Toyfair is over, so hopefully we can stop dicking about with these PITA "half shot" leaks.

I'm not sure I get the point of a deluxe Brainstorm so soon after the (very good) voyager version?

I mean, we got 2 Ultra Magnuses in a year, but MP & Generations are two very disparate lines, so it was understandable. But this? And it's just a remould of something coming out around the same time.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!