Thread: Returning Items?

Default Returning Items?

I bought Universe Powerglide at the Big W price the other day. I kept the receipt, waiting for a sale. Now I purchased Sunstreaker on RK, and since it was the exact same product, I returned it.

My question is thus: If I were to return a DIFFERENT universe ultra, ie. Powerglide, bought from Kmart with the sole goal being "get sale price for Silverbolt" would it work? I checked the barcode, they aren't matching, however, the ID number (anyone who has worked at a Supermarket knows about these) are the same.

Just curious so I can see if I can make myself a better deal. If not, I won't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    I bought Universe Powerglide at the Big W price the other day. I kept the receipt, waiting for a sale. Now I purchased Sunstreaker on RK, and since it was the exact same product, I returned it.

My question is thus: If I were to return a DIFFERENT universe ultra, ie. Powerglide, bought from Kmart with the sole goal being "get sale price for Silverbolt" would it work? I checked the barcode, they aren't matching, however, the ID number (anyone who has worked at a Supermarket knows about these) are the same.

Just curious so I can see if I can make myself a better deal. If not, I won't worry.
    Kmart has a specific product code for items while Target, BigW and Myer doesn't, so it's "okay" to do so...

Icey nailed it. Only Kmart and TRU seem to store individual SKU's for TFs.