Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Mad Toys King of Beast Infinity Gokin

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Correct I mean this madtoys one which I actually like and don't mind a second piece but it seems like they don't even update anything. I guess I have to ask for a refund.

I am glad I still hung on to version one, I have this feeling this still is the best of the lot but will see the soc one.

I have came across many who stated the soc is like fat Voltron. But what do we know other than pictures seen so far.

Aah. Okay I remember now.

It seems logical that bandais release would have killed a gen release of madtoys.

They must have been competing against each other for the licence.

The way I see it, bandai bought them out.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Lol as if , madtoys had a bad start with WEP from get go and Bandai getting the license is automatic nail in coffin for Mad toys

Yeah, pretty mcuh no chance of this happening.

Probably got to the poitn where maybe both companies put in a tender for making voltron and I bet ya 50 bucks that Bandai could make it while providing the highest profit margin and so MT would have lost, so bye bye big robot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Yeah, pretty mcuh no chance of this happening.

Probably got to the poitn where maybe both companies put in a tender for making voltron and I bet ya 50 bucks that Bandai could make it while providing the highest profit margin and so MT would have lost, so bye bye big robot.
    Yes I think what I meant to say was bandai sealed their fate as they paid wep extra to ensure madtoys are nowhere in the picture.

I am a bit suspicious that they been paid to keep quiet as they have not even attempt to communicate in their Facebook site. Maybe they are paid to do nothing till soc sales are done.

Yes I agree madtoys made a bad move with wep and actually had a stupid comment on fb which may have offended wep in the licensing process.

I think I will ask for my refund as I don't think this is happening anymore which is such a shame.

No as far as I know it is not canceled yet. I will ask my source and see what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    No as far as I know it is not canceled yet. I will ask my source and see what they say.
    You can give it a check, I think lcmtoys are refunding if asked and so is PC as madtoys are not even communicating with them.

You can give it a check, I think lcmtoys are refunding if asked and so is PC as madtoys are not even communicating with them.
    Yeah I pre-ordered with PC and they have refunded me for it. Email from PC:

"we have been unable to confirm from Mad Toys, any updates regarding the mad toys voltron lion. We feel enough time has passed for Mad Toys to respond to us regarding an ETA."

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    even if there is that 0.00001% chance they are not gone, it'll be another under the table deal for pretty much all sellers outside of asia like their first attempt