Page 131 of 168 FirstFirst ... 111121126127128129130131132133134135136141151 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1674

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

https://www.ebgames.com.au/product/t...limitedrelease
    EB Games sent out an email about limited stock new items and uh, more Victory Saber???
    Maybe these like, belong to the UK Zavvi people who missed out if EB have enough of them to be advertising it. Feel like EB would not be emailing about one Victory Saber

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    EB Games sent out an email about limited stock new items and uh, more Victory Saber???
    Maybe these like, belong to the UK Zavvi people who missed out if EB have enough of them to be advertising it. Feel like EB would not be emailing about one Victory Saber
    There are no Victory Sabres for Zavvi orders. That was the whole problem - for one reason or another (the most likely being that Zavvi simply did not place the orders in the first place) they were not made.

If EB still has some stock, it'll be either uncollected orders or, somewhat less likely, Hasbro has now taken their remaining supply of spares for customer service and shifted them on. And I don't think it unreasonable to think that they would mention it if they had only one.

Anyone want to do a community service and part one out?

EB and Hasbro wouldn’t replace mine because of how ‘minor’ the issue was and i need a leg

If yours is broken, you are entitled to a refund. If they won’t exchange it, just buy another one while you can and return the original.

My Star Saber was 100% perfect, so I got none of the widespread QC issues on him. But I did get the widespread QC issue on Victory Leo where the black face cover will not fold back all the way. If I did fold it all the way back, it would break. I didn't ask at the time for a replacement because I didn't want to take a Victory Saber off another person.

Now that I see they have excess inventory though, I'm considering my options, even though it doesn't worry me that much.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    My Star Saber was 100% perfect, so I got none of the widespread QC issues on him. But I did get the widespread QC issue on Victory Leo where the black face cover will not fold back all the way. If I did fold it all the way back, it would break. I didn't ask at the time for a replacement because I didn't want to take a Victory Saber off another person.

Now that I see they have excess inventory though, I'm considering my options, even though it doesn't worry me that much.
    Same had no issues with mine... fortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    Thanks, they never ordered one in for me.
    Last edited by griffin; 14th July 2023 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    Not sure if its been mentioned elsewhere, but JBHiFi has preorder up for RotB SS Optimus Prime (Buzzworthy Bee #102). $55.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/t...ction-figure-1
    Just got the email saying this has been delayed until 'late August' ...

Same for my Cloudcover, so potentially a few other items (like the rest of that assortment?)

Popcultcha has Legacy Core Soundblaster in stock now, $24.99.