Page 138 of 168 FirstFirst ... 118128133134135136137138139140141142143148158 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1674

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

Made an order this morning. Got the email to pickup. Told I couldn't cause of an embargo till the 18th.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It seems to be a real mess by JB on the handling of this month's toys.
    With many stores putting out the toys as they arrive, before the release date and before the listings were back on the site... I wouldn't be surprised if some people's pre-orders get missed, as some of my pre-orders in the past have been missed when a big new shipment of toys were put out as part of a dedicated Transformers display.
    Some items they still had on the shelves for me to grab and buy, but some items I have had to buy from Amazon because the put them out and people had already bought them before I even knew that that store received them (it is always one of the last stores to get new stock, so it is not practical to go in every day after other stores get their stock just in case).

And with all of the Gen2 toys that have been found in quite a few JB stores so far, it certainly proves that you don't listen to random people on the internet who don't have a credible source... claiming that JB had pulled the Gen2 listings because they had over-sold the toys.
    For what it's worth I've been doing my normal rota between work commitments trying to find a second ROTB Optimus Prime and it seems half the stores here have the Toxitron stuff and SS-102 out, and half don't.

The previous wave of toys that came out (Legacy Armada Megatron/Beachcomber wave) all hit JB's on the same day here as I recall.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    JB accepted my cancel request for my SS102 pre-order when I told them it was because I bought it in store - we'll see if they do the same with Hot Shot...
    Checked my JB HiFi orders online and my preordered SS102 Optimus has been fulfilled. So my 2nd one should arrive in a few days.

Mighty Ape has Legacy Evo Tarn back in stock at $54.99 + $6.99 flat shipping for those still looking.

Kmart has listed Studio Series Leader Class for $89. I can't remember that last time I saw SS Leaders on Kmart shelves. Has a nice picture of 86 Sludge (as does Big W's webpage, also $89) for those wanting to price match Snarl.

I just got emails saying my Toxitron figures and SS Brawn are all on the way from JB. So much for that post saying JB doesn't have enough figures to cover all the preorders.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

My cloudcover shipped too, so ditto

I just realised that every Toxitron figure JB sent me, which is the entire line minus Toxitron himself, has a separate tracking number. I guess they don't care about shipping a single order in a single box.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Kmart website has Studio Series Leaders as "just landed", showing the Starscream and Sludge wave. Been a while since they stocked SS Leaders right? A few low stock stores in Victoria

https://www.kmart.com.au/product/tra...rted-43294299/

From AIE Games, looks like MP-56+ Riggorus and Lunar Cruiser Prime will be coming to Australia.