Page 145 of 167 FirstFirst ... 125135140141142143144145146147148149150155165 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1665

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

More EB Games/Zing preorders, for 1/2/24 release:
    SS107 Predacon Scorponok $45
    https://www.ebgames.com.au/product/t...-action-figure

SS108 Wheeljack $45

SSGE06 Starscream $60

SS86 Scrapheap $60

Also, AIE Games has listed SS Core Concept Art Decepticon Rumble for 1/2/24 release.
    https://www.aiegames.com.au/product/...ble-16593.html

Not exactly a sighting, but the JB Hi-Fi Chrissy Gift Ideas 2023 catalogue states late Nov releases for: SS104-106, 86 Voyager Ratchet, MPM Bonecrusher.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Bit of an un-sighting, I ordered Legacy Bombshell (amongst other things) for click/collect from JB Launceston, but then got the phone call to say......er, we don't know where he is?? Apparently they're having some issues with wrong stock getting allocated (which might explain the avalanche of Shadowstrikers they have...).

They were very good about it though, lots of options - full cancellation, partial cancellation, missing Bombshell sourced from another store, pick up part now / part later etc. I've opted to wait for everything to be ready to roll to save extra trips
    So to update this story - happened to be in JB on the weekend looking at actual hi fi audio stuff (crazy, I know!) and poked my head in to the TF section and lo and behold they had a few Bombshells?? But I hadn't had any confirmation of the order being ready to pick up. Took one to the counter and got them to check if the order was ready and sure enough it was, apparently had been for a few days at least. Not sure what happened to the communication on that one or how long it would have taken them to actually send me a message (if ever). My main problem with it was how little care factor the surfer-dude employee had about it.

But that's the first major black mark for JB I can think of, apart from their in stock items in store showing as unavailable online, but they're far from the only store to do that.

I just got my shipment notification for Devcon from Popcultcha. So what, that's like two months after they initially listed it to arrive? At least they have a store front so I don't feel like they are as fly-by-night as places like TLTC.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I just got my shipment notification for Devcon from Popcultcha. So what, that's like two months after they initially listed it to arrive?
    Same. The other day they updated the webpage from Sept ETA to Delayed by Manufacturer Jan 2024 ETA. I had a bad feeling about that and then pleasantly got their notification emails today.

Has anyone seen any recent cheap prices of Armada Optimus, Hotshot, Powerlinx Hotshot, Starscream and Megatron? Also, I'm looking for a cheap price on The Nemesis.

I haven't seen any price recently I'd consider decent.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Has anyone seen any recent cheap prices of Armada Optimus, Hotshot, Powerlinx Hotshot, Starscream and Megatron? Also, I'm looking for a cheap price on The Nemesis.

I haven't seen any price recently I'd consider decent.
    Powerlinx hot shot and cheap in the same sentence don’t fit
    Maybe in a year

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Armada Optimus Prime went on clearance at Big W for $104 around the start of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Armada Optimus Prime went on clearance at Big W for $104 around the start of the month.
    I'm not sure what's going on there. The price I see on the site is the full $179. I'm logged in and all that.

I'm not sure what's going on there. The price I see on the site is the full $179. I'm logged in and all that.
    It's at that clearance price in NSW, TAS and SA by my experimentation but not WA, QLD or VIC. Maybe it will come down for QLD soon?