Page 19 of 163 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242939 ... LastLast

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

Quote Originally Posted by Georgii View Post
    TheLittleToyCompany, Amazon, Popcultcha (make an account and use the one-time 10% GEETROIT discount, free shipping over $100), and eBay if you can find trust-worthy sellers. EDIT: Removed non-Australian sites
    And throw in 'Uncle Pete' while you're at it, they've been doing a great job for me the 12 months.

TLTC went quiet for a while, but it looks like they've finally found a great middle-ground for the whole 'pre-order' headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    Recently picked up Siege Jetfire from this Sydney based store for $124 with the coupon that expires on the 12th of April.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/202772595705
    I've bought some things through 'Nicolestoysgifts' before too, can recommend.

Thanks guys! I?ve heard mixed things about little toy store, but will see; I found one figure I wanted on there, and another on amazon

TRU Australia has Earthrise W1 (RRP), DLX Cyberverse ($40 each yikes), and some SS now too.

https://www.toysrus.com.au/transformers.html?page=3

Siege Ratchet is back up at Amazon.

But at $80 is a big ask (although substantially cheaper than ebay options right now).

Siege Mirage will also be available later this week at $35

Anyone been able to find the Siege Phantomstrike Squadron? There's been an influx of the pack on eBay for some reason. It's part 2 of the Amazon exclusive so I don't understand how it's not in-stock when the Alpha Strike pack is widely available at most online stores. I don't find $200+ shipped on top of taxes very appealing.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Georgii View Post
    Anyone been able to find the Siege Phantomstrike Squadron? There's been an influx of the pack on eBay for some reason. It's part 2 of the Amazon exclusive so I don't understand how it's not in-stock when the Alpha Strike pack is widely available at most online stores. I don't find $200+ shipped on top of taxes very appealing.
    Most likely sold out because of those ebay sellers scalping them for such prices?

Maybe amazon had less faith in it and had less stock, kinda glad I got it when I first heard about it

Studio Series Sentinel Prime has been listed on Amazon today for $43.50. Unavailable right now, but I'll assume he'll be in stock soon. Listed as 'Transformers TRA GEN Studio Series Voyager Sentinel P Action Figure, Red, Black, Height: 17 Centimeters, 3 Pieces'. Free shipping with Prime membership.

EDIT: Studio Series Scrapper got listed a while after Sentinel Prime or I just missed it the first time. Same price, unavailable as well but you can get an order in. No charges until they ship.
    Last edited by Georgii; 21st April 2020 at 10:42 PM.

Uncle Pete?s has Studio Series Mixmaster and Movie 1 Megatron listed again. And have also today listed Sentinel Prime and Scrapper

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Uncle Pete?s has Studio Series Mixmaster and Movie 1 Megatron listed again. And have also today listed Sentinel Prime and Scrapper
    Jumped on SS Scrapper and Sentinel