Page 23 of 163 FirstFirst ... 31318192021222324252627283343 ... LastLast

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I was concerned by the Seacon prices, but $40 per these is good
    Damn right - the Seacons got ridiculous and I ended up getting Tentakil and Overbite from elsewhere. But at $40 each, I'm happy to take all 3 and show some support.

I was going to skip Rotorstorm, but now he's actually getting a proper head, I'm in!

I would've gotten these but I already have the 3 original moulds and I've never been one to double up.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Damn right - the Seacons got ridiculous and I ended up getting Tentakil and Overbite from elsewhere. But at $40 each, I'm happy to take all 3 and show some support.

I was going to skip Rotorstorm, but now he's actually getting a proper head, I'm in!
    I preordered all 3 last night too, and same about Rotorstorm, other head would've been a no for me.

Any reason there's no Exhaust?

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    I preordered all 3 last night too, and same about Rotorstorm, other head would've been a no for me.

Any reason there's no Exhaust?
    Sometimes it is because the retailers here can only take on a certain amount of exclusive items each year.
    Sometimes it is because there is no stock left in a production run for smaller markets (countries) like ours to have.

Not sure but we also didn't get Tigertrack or Centurion (technically not Gen Selects) so maybe they were only given the choice of 3 or only wanted 3?

I have wanted a Rotorstorm for years between LSOTW and the colourscheme of late G1 figures, but I wouldve strongly considered passing without the new head. Maybe for $40 I wouldve lived with it, that thought was thinking Id have to pay ridiculous import prices and a new head was the difference between yes I will do that and I will have to consider if its worth 40.

As it is Ive just ordered them, will have to quickly decide if I can afford the other two but for all the exclusives Im missing out on Im glad to get this must have

Totally Cool Gifts have Snapdragon in stock: https://www.toytallycoolgifts.com/sh...e21-snapdragon

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    Totally Cool Gifts have Snapdragon in stock: https://www.toytallycoolgifts.com/sh...e21-snapdragon
    I haven't ordered from them before but I've wanted to give them a go. We'll see how it goes!

Do any online retailers have a preorder for the Centurion Drone?

Quote Originally Posted by PaddlesPrime View Post
    Do any online retailers have a preorder for the Centurion Drone?
    Unfortunately, you may have missed out. Seems like everywhere is sold out already. Hope you can find one. It'd be great if they made a second run.