Page 28 of 163 FirstFirst ... 81823242526272829303132333848 ... LastLast

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

Same issues as Omega Metro. Finally had to do a PayPal refund request which they immediately responded to, but not my messages to them prior.
    Also wary of their preorder.

May of been mentioned before but worth mentioning again

Earthrise Skylynx on Catch for $110 free shipping for catch club

Linky here

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Spy Patrol has been up for ages at Popcultcha as I bought and recieved mine back in June. I would avoid buying from them at the moment due to the current Covid climate in VIC. Still waiting over a month now for them to ship my stuff. Not answering my queries either. Very short staffed so something to consider before buying.
    It looks like more of the 4-pack could be coming in January... or Entertainment Earth is expecting more stock from somewhere at the same time. Hopefully that makes it easier and cheaper to find. That Australian site is probably the best option at this time... it's just a long wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Spy Patrol has been up for ages at Popcultcha as I bought and recieved mine back in June. I would avoid buying from them at the moment due to the current Covid climate in VIC. Still waiting over a month now for them to ship my stuff. Not answering my queries either. Very short staffed so something to consider before buying.
    That sucks. What did you buy/pre-order from them? I pre-ordered 3A DLX Optimus and he arrived a few weeks ago. Recently I ordered a few Studio Series figures + both Earthrise micromaster packs and they've shipped them Friday last week. Took exactly a week for them to deliver 3A DLX Optimus to me, so it seems like a YMMV situation.

Popcultcha have been dead slow for a long time, ESPECIALLY during a Funko convention season.

Amazon has the Earthrise Seeker 2-pack Skywarp & Thundercracker Target Exclusive up for under $200 + free shipping (probably only for Prime members) though it's not Amazon AU but Amazon US. Amazon prices fluctuate frequently so there's a small chance that the price will be lower.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...37321&sr=8-154

Surprisingly, there's a few eBay listings up for 'reasonable' prices and they're around $160 before eBay taxes and exchange fees. Funnily enough one of the sellers are named "flips'r'us".

That Amazon listing is just a private seller in America that Amazon is offering on the Australian site. If it was amazon stock it would almost half that price as it retails for us$60 in America.
    Save about $50 and browse eBay.

Isnt there meant to be a Japanese release of the Earthrise seekers at the end of the year?

I've for siege Starscream and Thundercracker, at least their bot modes are still good earth modes for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    Isnt there meant to be a Japanese release of the Earthrise seekers at the end of the year?

I've for siege Starscream and Thundercracker, at least their bot modes are still good earth modes for now.
    It says this on TF wiki.

plus Earthrise ER-EX 15 Doublecrosser and ER-EX 16 Skywarp & Thundercracker and Siege SG-EX Ratchet and SG-EX Decepticon Phantomstrike Squadron (featuring Skywarp, Fracas, Terror-Daxtyl and Shrute) are released as TakaraTomy Mall exclusives.

Pretty much any US exclusives get rereleased by TTM eventually, although the Siege stuff has really taken its time.