Page 88 of 162 FirstFirst ... 6878838485868788899091929398108 ... LastLast

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

Buzzworthy four pack - the Fangry one is $85 delivered on Amazon.
    https://amzn.asia/d/cgv2g2g

The Iconic has T Wrecks Leader Class for $50

Something interesting to pop up on Amazon Australia - the new Movie Optimus toy that was to be released in October in Cyberverse packaging... for $69, and an unknown release date (it is saying that it is temporarily out of stock, which sometime means it is in-hand within days, and sometimes means that they aren't getting it for a while and just listed it too early).
    I ordered one, to see what happens. As I mentioned, it is not supposed to be out until October, so if it shows up hear before that, we could be the first in the world with the first new movie toy.

They also have the new Beast Wars Monopoly for $87 - a lot more than the Gen1 edition (was about $23-30).
    I'm not sure why it is so much more expensive (everywhere it has been listed so far), but now that I can see its product details, I see that it is also a Hasbro release (not a licensed Monopoly set), and is slightly different with its game-play too.
    Instead of trading money/cash, you are trading in energon crystals and cubes. And in place of the four "utilities" (the Titans and Planets in the Gen1 game), the Beast Wars game has those squares be "transformation" squares, so that you can swap out your game piece with it's other mode game piece. (I'm not sure if that does anything differently, without seeing the instructions)
    It also has character cards, Stasis Pods and a "Golden Disk"... all of which would be in the instructions, but obviously add an extra dimension to the game-play.

The various wave 2 Legacy toys that did NOT have a release date, have been released by Amazon Australia... but it looks like they are being forced to adhere to the release dates of the rest, even though they are already hitting stores that don't care about release dates.

Core class Shockwave and Gen2 Megatron.

Voyager class Soundwave (clean deco Siege toy) - this one didn't have a release date or pre-order listing, so it was available for purchase a few days ago, which means that Amazon Australia definitely has the case-mate Jhiaxus as well, but while it has a release date of August 15th, they won't risk releasing it early unless instructed to by the supplier (Hasbro).

Popcultcha has a few things showing up this morning:

Wave 2 Tarantulas, Knockout, ROTF Sideways and SS86 Junkheap

According to Hasbro Australia, the release of ALL of Legacy wave 2 was supposed to be July 1st, while Studio Series (Sludge, Junkheap, Ironhide, Arcee) was meant to be June-July as well... but it looks like Amazon and EBGames have not been releasing the ones that they had the wrong release dates listed (most are saying August 12-15, with some as late as September).
    Retailers that didn't have pre-order listings for Legacy and Studio Series (like Kmart and BigW), or had the correct release dates (like JBHifi), have been selling them already... so I have asked Hasbro Australia to chase up those online sources that didn't release the June/July items as they were supposed to.

Fingers crossed that it happens quickly... not that my credit card will be happy about it, as I have 5 of the expensive ones on pre-order.

BTW, the Movie Optimus in Cyberverse packaging was indeed listed too early, as it is still not being released until October as originally planned.

Something interesting to pop up on Amazon Australia - the new Movie Optimus toy that was to be released in October in Cyberverse packaging... for $69, and an unknown release date (it is saying that it is temporarily out of stock, which sometime means it is in-hand within days, and sometimes means that they aren't getting it for a while and just listed it too early).
    I ordered one, to see what happens. As I mentioned, it is not supposed to be out until October, so if it shows up hear before that, we could be the first in the world with the first new movie toy.

Here's a weird one if anyone was still chasing a Titans Return Astrotrain

https://www.popcultcha.com.au/transf...packaging.html

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    so I have asked Hasbro Australia to chase up those online sources that didn't release the June/July items as they were supposed to.
    Well done griffin for doing that, but I just have to say that I find it so staggering/disappointing that such a huge business can't do this type of thing autonomously... The customers have to do the work for them AND buy their product. It really seems like they just don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    According to Hasbro Australia, the release of ALL of Legacy wave 2 was supposed to be July 1st, while Studio Series (Sludge, Junkheap, Ironhide, Arcee) was meant to be June-July as well... but it looks like Amazon and EBGames have not been releasing the ones that they had the wrong release dates listed (most are saying August 12-15, with some as late as September).
    Retailers that didn't have pre-order listings for Legacy and Studio Series (like Kmart and BigW), or had the correct release dates (like JBHifi), have been selling them already... so I have asked Hasbro Australia to chase up those online sources that didn't release the June/July items as they were supposed to.

Fingers crossed that it happens quickly... not that my credit card will be happy about it, as I have 5 of the expensive ones on pre-order.

BTW, the Movie Optimus in Cyberverse packaging was indeed listed too early, as it is still not being released until October as originally planned.
    Amazon AU just took money for Sludge so I expect to get notification of this being despatched by next week, while for the others I have on order( pre ordered March and April):

SS Junkheap - Sep 16-19

16-17 AUG for the following
    Legacy Blitzwing
    Legacy Tarantulas
    Legacy Knockout
    Legacy Dead end
    Legacy Elita-1

Found some new Legacy pre-order items on Amazon: (through Amazon UK)

Inferno
    https://www.amazon.com.au/TRA-GEN-Le...7871966&sr=8-2

Armada Starscream
    https://www.amazon.com.au/TRA-Legacy...7871966&sr=8-3

Energon Monster
    https://www.amazon.com.au/TRA-Legacy...7871966&sr=8-1

And Studio Series Core Rumble, but with the images of Laserbeak...
    https://www.amazon.com.au/TRA-GEN-St...7871966&sr=8-4