Page 9 of 160 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

Amazon Australia has as their own domestic stock, the Studio Series Bumblebee with Charlie figurine for just $41 (down from $52)... much cheaper than the Toyworld price of $70.
    They also have the 5th wave of Tiny Changers at a great price of just $4 each - I bought some of these expecting the 4th wave (as those are the photos they have used on the listing), but ended up with wave 5 instead. The original listing on Amazon America is for the 4th wave (for US$5 each, which is a lot more expensive) gives a redirection link to that $4 Australian listing that gives you wave 5, so if you want the two waves that haven't been found in a live store here yet, you can buy up a fair few from both sites and see if you get lucky. (I've bought 35 of wave 4 so far, and am still missing Megatron)

Uncle Pete's has the Dropkick/Hightower/Drift SS DLX Wave

Siege Jetfire at Uncle Pete's for $139.99. That's a great price.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus Cron View Post
    Siege Jetfire at Uncle Pete's for $139.99. That's a great price.
    Was going to say this, I missed posting it when mightyheroes had it up for preorder, and was about to order from amazon by tonight, but then finally saw this and ended up getting blowpipe, jetfire, and a toy for my kid, shipped, for about the price of amazon.

Armoured Heaven have wave 3 deluxes (with refraktor sold as a 3 pack for 100), as well as caliburst and smashdown. Always had a good deals with them, got galaxy prime well before any other shops somehow.

In case this hasn't been posted .... Siege Jetfire is selling for $138 on nicolestoysandgifts' ebay store.

For a limited time, if you apply the discount code POPPER10 before checkout, it will bring it down by 10%, which in my case meant it cancelled out the shipping fee and gave me a tiny discount after that.

Hoping this will help some members who wanted to get this figure but have held back due to the price.

Thanks! I'm way too excited for the new Seacons

Popcultcha have some old Combiner Wars stuff such as Victorion, Liokaiser, G2 Superion And Bruticus. Not cheap, but it’s an option if anyone’s looking for these.
    https://www.popcultcha.com.au/catalo...=combiner+wars

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

HOLD UP, why are these deluxes $8 more?

Nicole's Toys and Gifts on eBay is eligible for the current 20% coupon (PSPRUNG) until the 24th