Page 40 of 164 FirstFirst ... 203035363738394041424344455060 ... LastLast

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Weird as Kmart has dropped the listing for the Voyager class recently so goodness knows what is going on with that.
    I've been watching this every day and it disappears and reappears. I've been using it to try and guage when stock is coming to Perth (it's not quite accurate for individual shop stock levels). We sandgropers can't order Deluxes online if we enter a Perth suburb (then says Coming Soon) and Voyagers lately says Sneak Peak and doesn't allow any online purchase. This is in line with my talks with different Kmart stores last week and last Monday - stock has not yet been delivered to Perth.

I like when Kmart listings appear because I save and print them to price match at other retailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    I've been watching this every day and it disappears and reappears. I've been using it to try and guage when stock is coming to Perth (it's not quite accurate for individual shop stock levels). We sandgropers can't order Deluxes online if we enter a Perth suburb (then says Coming Soon) and Voyagers lately says Sneak Peak and doesn't allow any online purchase. This is in line with my talks with different Kmart stores last week and last Monday - stock has not yet been delivered to Perth.
    I like when Kmart listings appear because I save and print them to price match at other retailers.
    Probably doesn’t help when all the Kmarts are closed here in Perth due to lockdown. Which also means there’s no staff there to fill the shelves.

Titans Return Trypticon at Big W!?! $298. Can't buy it but still, where do these funny listings come from?

https://www.bigw.com.au/product/tran...icon/p/573483/

Weirdly it changes to 208 when I set it to my location here in Brisbane. I do recall someone in NSW finding one in a store late last year so I have to presume somewhere has one.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Titans Return Trypticon at Big W!?! $298. Can't buy it but still, where do these funny listings come from?

https://www.bigw.com.au/product/tran...icon/p/573483/
    Never got my hands on Trypticon so what the hell, and it just let me pop through an order! $208 would've been nice though.

We'll see if it actually gets fulfilled, or even if it does that it isn't an old beat to hell box that I'll just ask to be refunded anyway...

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Or you could get it for considerably less from Robwin1974 over in the sales section.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Or you could get it for considerably less from Robwin1974 over in the sales section.
    Thanks for the heads-up, pretty sure postage to WA would leave me at about the same total price unfortunately.

TLTC (finally) has Hot House in stock, $35

Savier's Toys has preorders up for the Earthrise Thundercracker/Skywarp set and the Siege Rainmakers trio.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Savier's Toys has preorders up for the Earthrise Thundercracker/Skywarp set and the Siege Rainmakers trio.
    Oh damn, there's a) another part of his site I should be monitoring, and b) something else I have to decide on...