Page 87 of 157 FirstFirst ... 6777828384858687888990919297107 ... LastLast

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Ah damn it, both pages from my browser history now return 404 errors...

Still, they can't be too far away, right?

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Ah damn it, both pages from my browser history now return 404 errors...

Still, they can't be too far away, right?
    Yep, Blitzwing gone too, leaving Elita-1. There should be more wave 2s and Sludges coming soon to JB stores, and their stock checker is not perfect. However, I had a chat to a staff member once about TF toys and he told me that JB buys a batch then doesn't restock as TFs don't sell quickly compared to their other products. I've noticed this too in several JBs - they don't restock. But, given that wave 2 is now floating around, I'm waiting to see if they turn up for the Big W and Myer sales, which end 13 and 17 July respectively. My local Big W sold Legacy well, and might restock with wave 2.

Well that's interesting, because my Big W is currently down to 1 Galvatron, 1 Laser Prime, 2 Bulkheads, and 1 Arcee - all other Legacy stock (there were at least 3 each of the leaders, 6 commanders, and a case or two of deluxes, not sure about the voyagers) has vanished in the last week and a half.

A re-stock with wave 2 would be marvellous A re-stock with wave 2 before the end of the sale would be amazeballs :P

Looks like Jhiaxus is available for delivery now from EB / Zing if weird planes float your boat!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    JB HIFI has Legacy Blitzwing, SS Sludge and Legacy Elita 1 on the website - although you can't order them for delivery unless they're available in your area.

No luck for Tassie, apparently.
    Blitzwing and Sludge are back up again, on sale, and this time I could order them to Tassie. Huzzah!

Ah, thank you - none in Mildura to pick up off the shelf, but apparently plenty to post out to me! So that's Blitzwing, Sludge, and Elita-1 down And only $6.99 postage for all three together - JB are absolutely losing money there...

sludge is back at jb hifi, been refreshing for days was able to use my $10 jbhifi perks voucher so $65 should sign up for it if you haven't its the second $10 voucher they have given.

Appears to be a weird exclusively 'Elita 1' wave - I was in Hobart JB the other day, and they were still unpacking everything, and there was a tower of 10 Elitas and nothing else.

Ironically, the only figure from that wave that I don't want but at least she'll be easy to get for those that do.

Also - Popcultcha now has Elita 1 all by herself in stock.

I wonder what she did to offend the other 3 figures from her wave?

Amazon.com.au has dropped the price of Blitzwing to $74.98 to match JB’s price (but still a preorder releasing 15 August)