Page 25 of 157 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

Mightyape just put up pre-orders for Generation Selects Hubcap and Greasepit. Wonder if they'll put up pre-orders for the other figures because I'll bite if they do. Also does anyone know if the Earthrise 2-packs will come to Amazon AU like with the other exclusives? I put off pre-ordering from Robotoyz because their delivery service has always been trouble for me and it seems too pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by LuminisPrime View Post
    Amazon AU had Earthrise Snapdragon in stock this morning. It was on sale for $42.50 I think. They had four in stock at the time I got one and they were all gone by midday.

Sorry I didn't get on here to mention it earlier but still worth mentioning as they will probably re-stock soon...
    Not sure as to why but the price fluctuated while these were up.
    I checked out at $39.36.

Amazon prices tend to be affected by stock levels especially when there's only a few left in the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgii View Post
    Mightyape just put up pre-orders for Generation Selects Hubcap and Greasepit. Wonder if they'll put up pre-orders for the other figures because I'll bite if they do. Also does anyone know if the Earthrise 2-packs will come to Amazon AU like with the other exclusives? I put off pre-ordering from Robotoyz because their delivery service has always been trouble for me and it seems too pricey.
    The Seeker Villains 2pk is very unlikely as I believe it is a US Target Exclusive. You may be able to pick up from a HK or Singapore reseller though or Ebay if your desperate...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    The Seeker Villains 2pk is very unlikely as I believe it is a US Target Exclusive. You may be able to pick up from a HK or Singapore reseller though or Ebay if your desperate...
    Yep, I ended up caving to Ebay for both Seeker sets - they're too important to me to miss out on. I managed to get lucky with Skywarp/Thundercracker and got it through a seller that didn't quite understand what they were sitting on. But Dirge and Ramjet were close to double RRP.

And honestly, I got screwed worse on the Seacons through local retailers so whatever. Value is relative, and having all 6 seekers (eventually) in Voyager scale is worth a lot to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    Oh no, I bought the target exclusive Seeker villans on Anime Export. I'm just wondering about the Coneheads and Ironhide/Prowl 2-packs being available on Amazon AU as previous 2-packs came.

Much of Earthrise Wave 1 and some of wave 2 is up on ZING.

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    Much of Earthrise Wave 1 and some of wave 2 is up on ZING.
    Naturally, EB Games as well. That's certainly unexpected.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Naturally, EB Games as well. That's certainly unexpected.
    https://www.ebgames.com.au/search?q=...mers+earthrise

It's strange that they have listed wave 1 Deluxe, but wave 2 Voyager and Leader.
    Their prices are typical of EB Games... so nothing special, but also not a huge markup.
    It is tempting to jump on Snapdragon, and at least it is definitely in the country, so should be showing up at retailers that stock Voyagers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    That's certainly unexpected.
    It's a surprise, but not the first time this has happened, as they had a one-off shipment of Titans Return figures show up at stores a few years ago, and then nothing.