Page 20 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253040 ... LastLast

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

Thanks for the heads up. Still need to get Scavenger somewhere.

Sentinel and Scrapper out of stock now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Still need to get Scavenger somewhere.

Sentinel and Scrapper out of stock now.
    Annoyingly, only Scrapper was in stock this morning - so I grabbed him on his own.

But now both Scrapper and Sentinel have shown up again this arvo! So I've ordered Sentinel, and he's out of stock again (sorry everyone).

Uncle Pete does tend to do that a little...

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Annoyingly, only Scrapper was in stock this morning - so I grabbed him on his own.

But now both Scrapper and Sentinel have shown up again this arvo! So I've ordered Sentinel, and he's out of stock again (sorry everyone).

Uncle Pete does tend to do that a little...
    If you message them they usually combine stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    If you message them they usually combine stuff
    Nah scrapper was already in the wind...! Not real mad though, Uncle Pete has been the quiet hero of my transformer collecting in the last 12 months...

Studio Series 31 Battle-Damaged Megatron on Amazon at $69.91. Cheapest available online. Got mine at $71.22 before it went out of stock and it arrived today damaged... as of now my experience with Amazon is mostly bad. I usually have to return and order the same figures again just to get one in decent box condition. I ordered 35th anniversary Siege Megatron and Soundblaster. Megs came damaged and Soundblaster never came. What a shame, at least their customer service is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgii View Post
    Studio Series 31 Battle-Damaged Megatron on Amazon at $69.91. Cheapest available online. Got mine at $71.22 before it went out of stock and it arrived today damaged... as of now my experience with Amazon is mostly bad. I usually have to return and order the same figures again just to get one in decent box condition. I ordered 35th anniversary Siege Megatron and Soundblaster. Megs came damaged and Soundblaster never came. What a shame, at least their customer service is good.

Well, I mean. Damage was in the title. I don?t know what you expected.
    Seriously though, sorry to hear. Hope you can get one with only the intended damage on it.
    I?ve only bought from amazon a handful of times. But every time the items have been well packed and arrive without damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Well, I mean. Damage was in the title. I don?t know what you expected.
    Seriously though, sorry to hear. Hope you can get one with only the intended damage on it.
    I?ve only bought from amazon a handful of times. But every time the items have been well packed and arrive without damage.
    All good haha. Yeah, hopefully it will come with only intended damage this time round. To Amazon's credit, I've gotten most of them returned or refunded without issue and the second delivery usually comes undamaged - although not due to any request, just luck.

Browsed Amazon again. A few new Transformers have been listed up for order: Wave 9 of Studio Series deluxes are available at ~$34.47 each from Amazon US. A few figures from Wave 10 have appeared, there's Topspin for $34.99 and Blitzwing for $43.50 both from Amazon AU. Earthrise Arcee, Smokescreen and Doubledealer are up $34.26, $31.67 and $86.20 respectively from Amazon US.

Jet Shatter, Jeep Bee, Roadbuster and DOTM Soundwave are now listed on the Uncle Pete?s website
    $35 each

G1 minibots have been added to Kmart. Haven't seen any in store as yet, but they are listed on the website:

https://www.kmart.com.au/product/tra...sorted/3059847