Page 15 of 161 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but thelittletoycompany has added a bunch of Siege deluxes - the Impactor/Barricade wave, as well as a bunch of the online exclusives - G1 Reflector team, Galactic Man, Cromar etc etc...

Really wish they'd go back to doing pre-orders, it'd be great to know what they had coming. To many people whinging about delays, apparently.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Really wish they'd go back to doing pre-orders, it'd be great to know what they had coming. To many people whinging about delays, apparently.
    After my experience no thanks lol

Yeah, while I don't want to derail this into a LTC-bashing thread, them taking pre-orders really doesn't actually let you know what's coming, so you wouldn't actually be gaining any meaningful information.

If they've moved to just listing stuff when it arrives, well - that's great. Maybe they've sorted themselves out.

I bought a Skytread from them a few months ago when they were hard to come by.
    Sent right away and it arrived in a couple of days.

Pre-ordering Hasbro/Takara from small Australian online outlets is going generally going to mean delays because they get screwed over by overseas distributors.

Pre-orders by Australian online stores are definitely problematic, particularly if there is insufficient communication from the online store to its customers, and an easily fickle fandom (thanks to the prolonged car-crash that was premium collectables). But it is also a big risk for online stores to order in items at a guess (without reservations through pre-orders), as they might end up being stuck with stock that they have to discount, or can't sell at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    No they're still taking preorders for many products, including Marvel and DC. Just at the moment they've paused on Transformers.

Amazon.com.au has Omega Supreme on a limited time deal of $180 at the moment (approx 25% off). If you were on the fence but don't want to pay Toyworld/ToyMate's prices, might be a good time to grab.. They also have many of the online exclusives (e.g. Cromar) at cheaper than TLC too: 24aud vs 35
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Uncle Pete?s toys now has studio series deluxe Arcee sisters, WWII Hot Rod, Movie 1 Bumblebee and Voyager Movie 1 Megatron available
    Megatron is 49.99
    The deluxes are 34.99ea

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Uncle Pete?s toys now has studio series deluxe Arcee sisters, WWII Hot Rod, Movie 1 Bumblebee and Voyager Movie 1 Megatron available
    Megatron is 49.99
    The deluxes are 34.99ea
    No soundwave though

Might Ape has the new Cyberverse DLX Figures
    https://www.mightyape.com.au/search?...0deluxe&page=1

I think those two companies should be getting their stock from Hasbro Australia, so those new Studio Series and Cyberverse toys should show up at Retail Stores soon as well.