Page 75 of 160 FirstFirst ... 556570717273747576777879808595 ... LastLast

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

Golden Disk Jackpot & Sights now available as US stock on Amazon Australia, which is au$39.

Just be aware that this is a different listing to the UK stock that is currently sitting at about au$68.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Was it Australian stock (from amazon au)?
    It is showing as out of stock right now... so I can't tell.
    Tigatron is back in stock on Amazon. It’s from Amazon US and says usually dispatches in 1 to 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by TilAllAreOne View Post
    Tigatron is back in stock on Amazon. It’s from Amazon US and says usually dispatches in 1 to 2 months.
    Excellent. Tigatron was found in NZ in the first week of December, so should be coming here as well... but releases have been so unreliable here, especially if they show up in NZ first, I might just jump on this one and wait for it to be released.
    It's price is quite good too, as it is about the same as the cheapest Australian retail pricing, and includes postage from America... which would make the actual toy significantly cheaper than retail here.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Excellent. Tigatron was found in NZ in the first week of December, so should be coming here as well... but releases have been so unreliable here, especially if they show up in NZ first, I might just jump on this one and wait for it to be released.
    It's price is quite good too, as it is about the same as the cheapest Australian retail pricing, and includes postage from America... which would make the actual toy significantly cheaper than retail here.
    Amazon AU did get in a small amount of stock earlier this month, was lucky enough to grab one myself (ordered and shipped in a couple of days) so hopefully more stock is not too far away for those on the search for this figure

Tigatron still in stock on Amazon AU for AUD$51 delivered.
    So fear not everyone. Tigatron will soon be in every store in vast numbers! This is what usually happens when I get FOMO and order a figure from online.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Kingdom Titan Autobot Ark on sale at Hobbyco, for au$200 with free shipping within Australia... saving over $100.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Wow, that's the best price I've seen yet - beats even Amazon's best price so far.

Popcultcha has the new Studio Series Voyager Soundwave (Bumblebee Movie) in stock, for a hefty $60, which should mean it is from Hasbro Australia, and we should hopefully see the new SS in stores soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    Amazon AU did get in a small amount of stock earlier this month, was lucky enough to grab one myself (ordered and shipped in a couple of days) so hopefully more stock is not too far away for those on the search for this figure
    Tigatron is (back) in stock as Australian stock.

Jackpot was back up for $38 shipping from Amazon AU this afternoon as well. Didn't have time to post before work. Didn't see the Tigatron.

Terrorsaur was available for purchase in the very early hours this morning on Amazon being sold by Amazon UK for $50 something. I thought beauty, amazing. First time I’ve seen it for sale, it’s always out of stock in my wish list. Anyway went back to sleep then woke up and the order was cancelled. I notice it’s in the top 10 best sellers in action figures. So I assume that means some were sold. Either way I am just happen to have seen it for sale, maybe I’ll be more lucky next time.