Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13232829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: MP-11NR Masterpiece Ramjet

Only just got my notification from RK.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Received mine today, it was double-tape but I'm not bothered by that at all. Strangely though I found myself with an extra collectible Ramjet card.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Received mine today, it was double-tape but I'm not bothered by that at all. Strangely though I found myself with an extra collectible Ramjet card.
    I wonder if this has anything to do with all the QC issue.

Got mine yesterday and it was only single taped.
    Spiderken Away!

So I read that there has been a product recall on Ramjet due to the shoulder issue being so common. This info came from TFsource.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    So I read that there has been a product recall on Ramjet due to the shoulder issue being so common. This info came from TFsource.
    A lot of people are doubting TFSource and according to an email response from BBTS they're not aware of any recall:

Quote Originally Posted by BBTS
    Hi - We have received many inquiries as of late about the Takara MP-11NR Ramjet figure and we wanted to update you about this situation. We are not aware of any recall on this item. We have contacted our suppliers and they are not aware of any recall from Takara. BBTS certainly has not been contacted directly by Takara about a recall on this figure or about any other subjects.

It appears a small, but still meaningful percentage of the Ramjet figures do have a quality control issue with the shoulder assembly. This issue prevents the arms from easily tabbing in place in jet mode. We recently made the internal decision to open each MP-11NR box and visually inspect the figure (without opening the plastic tray) to make sure the shoulder assemblies were correct. We then slid the unopened plastic tray carefully back into the box and re-sealed the boxes. Our full order is accounted for and we felt this quick inspection and re-taping of already double or triple taped boxes was reasonable so that our customers could receive a correctly assembled product.

Any order shipped on April 11th or later has been quality checked and should be assembled correctly. A relatively small number of orders shipped out before April 11th and some of those may have improperly assembled shoulders. We will gladly exchange any misassembled figures for a new figure that has been quality checked. We apologize for any inconvenience associated with this situation, and we will evaluate each situation on a case by case basis and come to a solution that you are satisfied with.

Thanks!

Joel
    So the plot thickens!

How interesting because this came out about 2am so maybe it is being recalled I'll just have to wait and see what pc want to do about it.

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...ecalled/35153/

read the description , must be true

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...74&mode=retail

That's weird... definitely would like to see the corroboration directly from BBTS though -- just to confirm whether there is a recall going on or not.

My Ramjet from PC has perfect shoulders, with the only problems being a bit of white paint scratch from transformation and the newly-found wing issue.

Damn! Knew I should of got my Ramjet from BBTS. Such great service.