Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: MP-11NR Masterpiece Ramjet

Nice to see the best conehead get made first, hope he can wear the chunky missiles on his arms!

That looks beautiful, I'm not sure where I'm getting it from but I am getting it.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    I'm with Screamer, why would they make this limited release? Its one of the main characters, its like making ironhide limited release.
    Oh well time for some refresh wars when PC get it I assume.
    PC has gone international so is going to be way harder than mp11t

It looks quite obvious TT is directly killing 3p with the obvious choices in mp made recently.

I'm getting sick of all these expensive and hard to procure limited releases. I could accept Thundercracker since another version of him had a wide release and I was just too broke to get him. Ramjet should be a wide release and I hope down the track he ends up as such

Well screw down my nipplenuts and send me to Alaska. I was almost going to jump on the 3P ones not long ago. Hopefully this gets a wider release. 2000 is not enough to make all the fans happy

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I'm getting sick of all these expensive and hard to procure limited releases. I could accept Thundercracker since another version of him had a wide release and I was just too broke to get him. Ramjet should be a wide release and I hope down the track he ends up as such
    Wasn't it noted that it's going to be available in Asia? That means it's a case of 2,000 for Japan only, and exclusively through TT Mall.

Outside of Japan? Not exactly an exclusive.

Not trying to be an asshole, just wanting to make sure you had the same info.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Wasn't it noted that it's going to be available in Asia? That means it's a case of 2,000 for Japan only, and exclusively through TT Mall.

Outside of Japan? Not exactly an exclusive.

Not trying to be an asshole, just wanting to make sure you had the same info.
    What - so Japan gets 2000 Ramjets and the rest of Asia is going to get plenty?

OMG!!!!!!!!

This is great news

2000 units is just the Japanese release.
    The quantity released by Hasbro HK for Asia is never known, but must be significantly more for a number of HK online sources (and Australian outlets that get HK stock) to have plenty of stock.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    2000 units is just the Japanese release.
    The quantity released by Hasbro HK for Asia is never known, but must be significantly more for a number of HK online sources (and Australian outlets that get HK stock) to have plenty of stock.
    Good to know. Thanks for clearing that up!

On Ramjet: looks nice. If I can find it for a good price, I'll probably bite.