Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: November's Nice Things

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    Not to sure, but that might be the Ehobby black starscream???

Hang on it looks like the classics Dirge mold??? Hmmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Looks like the Classics Starscream head/nosecone and Ramjet's wings
    Hence why I'm asking, looks sweet
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

And this came yesterday and have to explain to my wife. What more for those coming December

This week so far:
    CW Sunstreaker from Kmart
    Thanks to Paulbot from some grails BotCon Dreadwind, BotCon Bugbite, SG Ravage, TFU Wipeout and an extra Scoop for some custom ideas
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm

Beast Wars Neo Bazooka, Leo Convoy, Galvatron and the shits and gigs bid....Botcon 2013 Machine Wars Box set!

Arrived today from EBay

arrived from robotkingdom today

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    Not to sure, but that might be the Ehobby black starscream???

Hang on it looks like the classics Dirge mold??? Hmmm.
    @CHILENO20, crankcase and prjkt

It's my custom black seeker - Nightfall.
    A few years 2008 onwards... back I used him as my Avatar ...(Gok uses Collector guy of Simpson's, dirge uses that kitty stuff toy)... then I used a different avatar after him - mr Squeezee ( it's a stressball ), then I decided not to use any when posting in the acquisitions thread...it's a custom mix of Classics Starscream and Ramjet 9 leftover parts from when I had commissioned Stencilator to make me some classics conhead seekers and Thundercracker waaaay back coz I thought I wouldn't be able to buy a Botcon set (Games of Deception) so I thought I'd have one made instead.

Old photo- back then (circa 2009) I used the Starsaber as his weapon (stolen from Kicker heheh)
    but then replaced it with the Scythe as it fits him more being all dark and wotnot

and you might have seen Mr. Squeezee ( cute yellow guy) my 2nd avatar of more recent but I didn't use him long....

both now reside in my MP cabs display been awhile since he's made his appearance... might have to consider using him again so people aren't surprised heheheh...

I picked up a scythe for him from those cheap skeleton figures in reject shop, thought it fits him well like a shinigami look... but then I found this 3rd party weapon and thought that would be perfect for him...

Now, for my little acquisitions
    Just Legion class to add to TFprime since they're apparently in the same continuity... might grab the other legion class of this line just to go add to the legion collection of TF prime ( except Bumblebee)

Last edited by liegeprime; 12th November 2015 at 06:28 PM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    @CHILENO20, crankcase and prjkt

It's my custom black seeker - Nightfall.
    That looks sweet!!

First time in a long time posting a new acquisition. My MP Tracks arrived from RK yesterday as well. Technically, it's a birthday present to myself in January (or rather, that's what I told the wife ).
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Found these in Kmart last night.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!