What Transformers Dreams have you had?

This got discussed quite a bit in another thread so I thought I would give it one of its own

So what Transformers dreams have you had (or at least ones you are not too embarassed to share here )?

I'll start with the one I had last night that was easily the weirdest one I've had in 30 years of dreaming about the TF's!

Archer (from the cartoon show of the same name) owed drug money to the mob which was run by Motormaster. He kept sending the other Stunticons around to collect it but Archer kept eluding them.

Motormaster would show up now and then but always in truck (G1) form or would immediately combine into Menasor with the others to threaten Archer. He never appeared in just his robot mode.

It turned out that Motormaster was actually a woman who had a big crush on Archer and thought Archer thought he/she was ugly so never wanted Archer to see him/her in robot form. When it all came out, Motormaster went and had surgery done to look like a human female, but looked like a 7-foot bloke in a dress, but had a bunch of other women there for support who all hated Archer for his womanizing. They forced him to go on a date with MM or otherwise they would kill him for the drug money he owed. The last bit of the dream I can remember is Archer and a giant human-female-esque Motormaster still holding his/her sword threateningly, sitting at a table outside a restaurant at night and Motormaster looking like he/she was going to kill Archer if the date didn't go well.

Think my brain went "Yep, this is just too fricken weird!" and woke me up at that point