Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Popcultcha

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Has anyone heard or received orders from 'em lately? I know they redesigned their site that just went to sh*t but now they're not responding to emails or processing orders.
    I know they're in VIC but on the FAQs section they said that will not cause problems.

I've ordered two in stock items over two weeks, kindly asked for an update aaannndddddd nothing

I had to do file a dispute with paypal to finally get a response. However that was a couple months ago.

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gehirn View Post
    I had to do file a dispute with paypal to finally get a response. However that was a couple months ago.
    The hell?! They use to be so reliable, I like to support aussie retail but not if their customer service continues to be piss poor.

I made a couple of orders with them for the first time late Oct, both for a selection of in stock items. Mixed bag as far as experience using them is concerned; main issue I've found is the condition of the items they send.

Each order took about 2 weeks before it was shipped, but once shipped they arrived quickly. Saw the note on their homepage about change they had made to their systems/covid impact etc and to allow more time so I didn't chase them up about either of thos orders (didn't seem to impact Little Toy Companys ability to get orders out quickly from Melb though).

In both shipments though they sent items with damaged packaging - no damage to the box they sent/was well packed, so they were clearly damaged before they put them in the box. I only bothered to chase them up about the worst of them though, Siege Springer was in really bad shape - after seeing all the complaints about not getting any responses to emails I expected to have to phone them, but to their credit they replied within days and offered a $30 voucher (given it was their last Springer so replacement not an option).

Still waiting for news on Tigertrack which was due in November
    No updates from popcultcha. Might email them later

Their TF still is ALWAYS late on there, got my Tigertrack on amazon.
    I mainly buy marvel legends on pop and they have arrived fine all year with no real delays.
    I don't order TF anthing on there as it's often 3-6 months past due whatever ETA they have.

I rarely put in a customer inquiry for anything but average time I find (for email submission / site form) is around two weeks.

Overall I find them reliable to order from.
    Did get some DC McF stuff that I pre-ordered at least a month before the ETA (to get a BAF) and they only shipped 2 of the three figures, leaving me with an incomplete BAF.

I checked the site, and the ETA for the figure that I think they got SOME of in November, was now bumped to February! So I guess they were under-suppliied or over-sold what they had in the store, otherwise how do you not fulfil a pre-order when other figures of the same wave all arrived?

December is approaching a close as is 2020 (thank god) in just over a week

Still no news on Tigertrack....

Anyone know if there’s supply issues my email never got replied to

Called the actual (main) store in VIC last week RE the missing figure. Apparently the didn't get any from the supplier, so it got pushed to next year.

I'm still a little doubtful they didn't get any at all, as they got whole rest of the McF Batman wave, why would the supplier leave out just ONE figure makes no sense if you are sending an international shipment of cases to a major seller/supplier such as popc in oz. I mean did the sender in USA open and remove them? Just trying to imagine how else it could.
    I think it' more likely thet did't get enough and sold what they had, and given they have many employees, most folks might have never even seen it.

Bit odd, and total speculation but whatever.

It's now march has anyone who ordered Tigertrack received theirs from Popcultcha?
    Might give them a ring tonight to find out whats going on

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    It's now march has anyone who ordered Tigertrack received theirs from Popcultcha?
    Might give them a ring tonight to find out whats going on
    I actually cancelled mine this morning as I had Leader Grimlock with that order but wanted to get it from Amazon because it was cheaper. According to ‘Mike’, they are possibly getting Tigertrack in ‘days or weeks’. Will just keep my eye on the listing until it arrives and buy it again.