Thread: Gardening/School gardening thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Can you post up some pics please, while the garden's in full bloom there morg176? Cheers....

I like to do some gardening every now and then, but I'm more into bromeliads.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Has anyone tried coconut water on sprouting seeds/seedlinds, I've heard and read that it increases growth significantly, but varies species to species

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I've almost started a gardening/farming/vege & fruit growing thread a few times, then realized that makes me seem old and I'd be the only one to use it anyway
    Someone made one! Yay!

I could go on about the school gardens but I'd like to show off my own first

I'll go into more detail later (I'll be all over this thread like a rash! ) but I'll start off with a couple of older pics of my vege patches :

Vege Patch 1 & 2

Vege Patch 3

Nice

I'd really love to re-do our backyard and turn it into a garden of zen, but having a staffy makes it a futile task. It will be a future project for when I retire.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I misread that and thought you had something that would stop you being able to bend over to garden.

Also for next year, I would like to be able to have more seedlings ready to plant on a week by week basis. Seedlings are the most expensive part of the flower box program. I'm trying a poor mans in vitro as an experiment to see if I can grow them faster from seed, than trying to find affordable bulk seedlings. Seeds take forever to grow and die real easy. Maybe tissue culture/cuttings might be quicker

Ideas, suggestions