Hi all.
Just signed up and wanted to say a quick hello to everyone.
I have been into TFs since I first picked up (G1) Sideswipe in 1984. I used to have quite a nice collection, but in high school (being way too cool for kids toys) I gave nearly all of them away. Yes I regret this now.
(Casualties included G1 Mirage, Reflector, Blaster (plus steeljaw, eject, rewind), G1 Skywarp, Slugslinger (TM), Misfire (TM), Pointblank (TM), Shockwave, Kup, 1/2 Computron, (G1) Bruticus, to name a few).
Nowdays my collection is alot smaller. (Will post some photos in the appropriate thread later). Currently only about 40.
I am currently repainting my G1 Sideswipe. He was in pretty bad shape & I never had any plans to ever get rid of him. Will post b4 and after pics later.
While I'm here I have a few quick questions for anyone interested:
1. Why is it the universal standard to display your TF collection in robot mode? (Is this solely because they take up less space that way?)
2. Should I sell my G1 Bludgeon? (Pathetic toy & I dont much like it)
3. How long does a Repro labels order take to arrive?
4. If BW Injector is one of the greatest all time peg warmers, why can I not buy a complete one anywhere?
5. When we count our collections, are we allowed to include those that may or may not belong to our kids?

Look forward to snooping round the boards.
Cheers.